The F*%K Thread

raildog

The neighbours are home late tonight so my lovely wife offered to take the dogs out for a walk this morning for them...and also this afternoon, but as this is surplus to my little tale I shall mention the afternoon walk no further.

After taking them out she came home and remarked at how it was lucky she had taken them out today of all days, as when she picked up the post from their porch she noticed the postman had posted 3 of my CD's ... each in a seperate packet with my name and the number 26 on (our house number) into their letter box.

Hmmmmm I thought as I put down my violin and lazily inhaled on my pipe

"The FUCKIN' dozy FUCKER!"

Postman are fucking thick, you should know that by now mate!!! :)

...Errr hang on a fucking minute!!!

The neighbours are home late tonight so my lovely wife offered to take the dogs out for a walk this morning for them...and also this afternoon, but as this is surplus to my little tale I shall mention the afternoon walk no further.

After taking them out she came home and remarked at how it was lucky she had taken them out today of all days, as when she picked up the post from their porch she noticed the postman had posted 3 of my CD's ... each in a seperate packet with my name and the number 26 on (our house number) into their letter box.

Well you can fucking tell it wasn't our dear mate Jez, otherwise those fuckin' CD's would have been delivered right to himself. ;)

Well you can fucking tell it wasn't our dear mate Jez, otherwise those fuckin' CD's would have been delivered right to himself. ;)

Too fucking true Brother!! :headbanger:

:lol:

I want to marry you, Nick. Is that inappropriate?

Oh, and fuck. I didn't want to ruin the perfect moment with rude words.

i may fuckin beat someone the fuck to death before the day is over. or have a fuckin meltdown.

:yikes: Someone needs a fuckin' beer and a massage, fuckin' STAT!!!

and a Vicodan and some fuckin chocolate...Calgon fuckin take me away...

Sounds more like someone else is gonna get taken fuckin away...in a fuckin ambulance if The Widda gets hold of'em :yikes:

I Pity da' po fuckin foo....

LOL. thanks for the fuckin laugh gents. i take myself way too fuckin serious sometimes. but i still would like the beer, the massage and the chocolate, not in any fuckin perticular order :lol:

I just said "Fuck you" to a microwave. It was displaying the time as 4:07pm. I said to myself that if this is true I will be so happy. But when I looked at my watch it was only 3:04pm. So I said "Fuck you" to the microwave.

Beer, Story of the Year, sitting on the floor typing on an internet forum. I am FUCKING METAL!

Padded cell, restraints, rocking a lot?? Hmm you have problems! ;)

Beer, Story of the Year, sitting on the floor typing on an internet forum. I am FUCKING METAL!

Padded cell, restraints, rocking a lot?? Hmm you have problems! ;)

How did you know about the padded fucking cell? Was it the turtle thing that gave it away? Why can't these fuckers believe I am actually a real proper turtle? Don't they realise I'll die if I don't get back to the fucking ocean? And what the fuck is up with flipper restraints? Who the fuck invented these and when?

Yay for fuckin me

Fuckin' A!

I've put Endeverafter in the stereo after Story of the Year and just then I realised it's still on pretty fucking loud for 12:28am in the morning. I wonder if all my neighbours are whispering... 'I hate him, but he's so metal.'

Yay for fuckin me

Fuckin' A!

Keef, you are fuckin naughty. please continue :lol:

I was just gonna say, that sounds a lot like you're fuckin' patting yourself on the fuckin back :lol:

Yay for fuckin me

Fuckin' A!

Keef, you are fuckin naughty. please continue :lol:

I was just gonna say, that sounds a lot like you're fuckin' patting yourself on the fuckin back :lol:

ha ha..by the fuckin way, how far is fuckin Lodi, NJ from you? just wondering :chainsaw:

ha ha..by the fuckin way, how far is fuckin Lodi, NJ from you? just wondering :chainsaw:

Lodi's about 45 fuckin minutes from me... why, whose ass you gonna fuckin kick now? Or did Butler move to fuckin Lodi?

Lodi's about 45 fuckin minutes from me... why, whose ass you gonna fuckin kick now? Or did Butler move to fuckin Lodi?

naw, butler is still the fuck in butler. just now have a fuckin vendetta with lodi. i must sound so fuckin pathetic.

naw, butler is still the fuck in butler. just now have a fuckin vendetta with lodi. i must sound so fuckin pathetic.

What's with all the fuckin vendettas against my fuckin state? What'd fuckin New Jersey every do to you? Why doncha go pick on fuckin Ohio or one of the fuckin Dakotas or somethin?

What's with all the fuckin vendettas against my fuckin state? What'd fuckin New Jersey every do to you? Why doncha go pick on fuckin Ohio or one of the fuckin Dakotas or somethin?

where the fuck to begin. she is cute and thin and has nice fuckin tits. therefore, i must have a personal vendetta.

where the fuck to begin. she is cute and thin and has nice fuckin tits. therefore, i must have a personal vendetta.

and oh i fuckin forgot

she LOVES going to the gym. :gun3:

and oh i fuckin forgot

she LOVES going to the gym. :gun3:

I hate people that love going to the fucking gym. I hate going to the fucking gym myself come to think of it... <_<