The F*%K Thread

raildog

For fuck's sake it is 10 FUCKIN inches

And you should see it when it's fuckin' erect!

Geoff... i fuckin dare you to fuck with my posts again. :angry:

What the fuck? It's exaclty what you posted, minus a few words that seemed irrelevant.

i will give you fuckin irrelevant.

What the fuck? It's exaclty what you posted, minus a few words that seemed irrelevant.

And how the fuck will you do that?

And how the fuck will you do that?

Irrelevant are a cool Aussie band, so maybe she'll give me demos of a new album, or a live recording? Not fuckin' sure to be honest.

I am afraid Dan will fuckin ban me if i say so.

it wont be fuckin pretty.

I doubt Dan would ever ban someone for threatening to beat the living fuck out of me. Jeebers know I've received enough PMs from him himself threatening the same thing. :(

Fuckin' bear got into my fuckin garbage again last night. Didn't see him this time but when I walked outta the fuckin house this AM there was trash all over my fuckin front lawn. That fuckin sinks it, from here on the trash cans are being kept in the fuckin basement till pickup day. Hopefully Yogi will get the fuckin message to fuckin forage elsewhere from now on.

How do you know it's a fuckin' bear ? It may be a mad,fuckin' wild-eyed desparado who is a master of fuckin' disguise... :yikes:

Hmm, never thought of that. Tell ya what, Wot: I'll trade my fuckin' bear-that-may-not-be-a-fuckin-bear to you for one of those famous fuckin Thetford cows... then YOU can tell me if he's the real fuckin deal... I'm not getting fuckin close enough to find out..

How do you know it's a fuckin' bear ? It may be a mad,fuckin' wild-eyed desparado who is a master of fuckin' disguise... :yikes:

Hmm, never thought of that. Tell ya what, Wot: I'll trade my fuckin' bear-that-may-not-be-a-fuckin-bear to you for one of those famous fuckin Thetford cows... then YOU can tell me if he's the real fuckin deal... I'm not getting fuckin close enough to find out..

Look Keef,if you live in fuckin' Thetford,not much fuckin' scares you... :yikes:

FUCK !! Legal people are so FUCKIN' useless !!! :angryfire:

Geography fuckin' rocks !!

Scotland rules!!!!!!!!

Scott who? Who the fuck are you talking about cousin?

Scotland rules!!!!!!!!

Scotland - Is that one of the fucking 12 countries crammed into the fucking continent of the British Isles? or was that 5 or 4 countries, I can't fucking remember.

Scotland rules!!!!!!!!

Scotland - Is that one of the fucking 12 countries crammed into the fucking continent of the British Isles? or was that 5 or 4 countries, I can't fucking remember.

My wife has a Scottish friend (poor kid) who had a fuckin' boyfriend back home in Scotland called Scott. True story. I know, I'm stunned too.

Scotland rules!!!!!!!!

My wife has a Scottish friend (poor kid) who had a fuckin' boyfriend back home in Scotland called Scott. True story. I know, I'm stunned too.

Bizarre!!! Scottish people don't usually have any fucking friends or fucking boyfriends/girlfriends for that matter. You learn something new every fucking day. :)

Scotland rules!!!!!!!!

Bizarre!!! Scottish people don't usually have any fucking friends or fucking boyfriends/girlfriends for that matter. You learn something new every fucking day. :)

They're pretty fucking ugly, hey? This one's a nice girl, though. Possibly the only exclusion? Loud and self-centered... but she's got a huge rack.

How can fate dump so much fucking shit one one guy???