The F*%K Thread

raildog

I've been to physio today,so I know I'm going to fuckin' ache like fuck later...

Wasn't that the name of a fuckin' Spinal Tap album? "Ache Like The Wind?"

Fuckin' ow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wotty, I fuckin promised you....come and fuckin get it:D

What the fuck is 'IT' exactly!! :lol: Wotty - don't keep a lady fucking waiting!! You bad boy.

What the fuck is 'IT' exactly!! :lol: Wotty - don't keep a lady fucking waiting!! You bad boy.

IT? Maybe widda's gonna do some tech support for Ian?

IT? Maybe widda's gonna do some tech support for Ian?

It's a fuckin' "virtual" fuckin' "sevice" if you must fuckin' know....Dare I.. :whistle:

What the fuck does this 'Virtual Service' involve old chap??

You won't let it fuckin' lie will you ??

Oh for fucks sake,ok,she wants me to be her fuckin' guitar tech..You fuckin' happy now ?? :whistle:

Oh for fucks sake,ok,she wants me to be her fuckin' guitar tech..You fuckin' happy now ?? :whistle:

:rofl2: But you can't really play guitar?

:rofl2: But you can't really play guitar?

You don't fuckin' have to do ya ??

Go to work for half the day and the world goes to fuckin' pot!! Is Wotty still making Widda wait??

Not fuckin making me wait, i have to stand and wait on wotters;) he is a fuckin hot commodity you know;)

"Hot Commodity" eh ? :whistle: Well,who am I to fly in the fuckin' face of public fuckin' opinion ?... :whistle:

Not fuckin making me wait, i have to stand and wait on wotters;) he is a fuckin hot commodity you know;)

"Hot Commodity" eh ? :whistle: Well,who am I to fly in the fuckin' face of public fuckin' opinion ?... :whistle:

Prolly your Fluffiness....Works every fuckin time... :beerbang:

I fuckin' thank you.. :beerbang:

I fuckin' thank you.. :beerbang:

Your Fuckin welcome.. :beerbang:

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Monday was my first day back at work after a two week holiday. So I ride my bike to the train station in the morning, get to work and get absolutely nailed by my boss three times over for things I did before I went on holidays... had a really fucked up day. Then I leave for the day, get the train to the station and get on my bike to ride it home... but the fuckin' tire's dead flat!!! First one ever. I turned it upside down and there's a big fuckin' chunk of glass sitting in the tire. So I walk it all the way home, which took a fuckin' hour and then I tried to buy a new tube yesterday. Get home and try to put it on - sure enough it's the wrong fuckin' size! So I'm currently getting lifts from my wife to and from the station as my bike (and still all my CDs as I have no CD player) sit there unusable.

Lucky that holiday ended. I wouldn't want to miss out on this.

Fuck what a fuckin' brutal day at work. I hate the fuckin' month ends.