The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck!

When I get home tonight I gotta drag my old fuckin' sofa and one of our living room fuckin' chairs out to the fuckin' curb for garbage pick up. My wife's cousin is getting new fuckin' furniture delivered tomorrow, so she's giving us her old fuckin' sofa (which is still newer than our current, beat-to-fuckin' shit couch) and love seat. (I almost said "fuckin' love seat" but that sounded fuckin' dirty.) I can feel the fuckin backache comin' on already.

Well, the old furniture is out to the fuckin curb and my back is fuckin killing me. We're picking up the new fuckin furniture tomorrow evening so I hope my fuckin back doesn't hurt by then...

Why don't you have your wife rub some fuckin' Gay Ben on your fuckin' achin' back. Least she could do.

Why don't you have your wife rub some fuckin' Gay Ben on your fuckin' achin' back. Least she could do.

I got one of them fuckin Icy Hot pads on there right now. Man, I'm outta fuckin shape.

I got one of them fuckin Icy Hot pads on there right now. Man, I'm outta fuckin shape.

If I tried to lift a couch, my shoulders would just say "Fuck it!!" and just run off my fuckin' body. :yikes:

I am fucking pissed,really pissed. Fuck cheating, scumbag fucking referees who give fucking penalties when they arent (which we saved you cheating motherfucker) and adds on extra extra time (another 1 1/2 mins) until 'His' fucking team scores a goal, then blows for fucking time when they have. We ended with a draw, but the fucking C**t (sorry but I am really fucking pissed off like you don't know) cost us 2 points and is a fucking disgrace. I am far from being a bad loser, but this takes the piss out of the game and I will go so fucking far to say, even if L**on had refereeing that bad I would feel angry for them. Who says there is skill left in Football with fucking wankers like that let loose. :fu:

Rant fucking over.

Dearie fuckin' me !!!!

I am fucking pissed,really pissed. Fuck cheating, scumbag fucking referees who give fucking penalties when they arent (which we saved you cheating motherfucker) and adds on extra extra time (another 1 1/2 mins) until 'His' fucking team scores a goal, then blows for fucking time when they have. We ended with a draw, but the fucking C**t (sorry but I am really fucking pissed off like you don't know) cost us 2 points and is a fucking disgrace. I am far from being a bad loser, but this takes the piss out of the game and I will go so fucking far to say, even if L**on had refereeing that bad I would feel angry for them. Who says there is skill left in Football with fucking wankers like that let loose. :fu:

Rant fucking over.

Dearie fuckin' me !!!!

Fuckin' impressive to see Jez get fuckin' angry !! :lol:

Fuck!

When I get home tonight I gotta drag my old fuckin' sofa and one of our living room fuckin' chairs out to the fuckin' curb for garbage pick up. My wife's cousin is getting new fuckin' furniture delivered tomorrow, so she's giving us her old fuckin' sofa (which is still newer than our current, beat-to-fuckin' shit couch) and love seat. (I almost said "fuckin' love seat" but that sounded fuckin' dirty.) I can feel the fuckin backache comin' on already.

Well, the old furniture is out to the fuckin curb and my back is fuckin killing me. We're picking up the new fuckin furniture tomorrow evening so I hope my fuckin back doesn't hurt by then...

Let me get this fuckin' shit straight... so you're suggesting Keef get together with Gay Ben in the "fuckin' love seat"... I knew he was a fuckin' twink... ;)

Fuck!

Let me get this fuckin' shit straight... so you're suggesting Keef get together with Gay Ben in the "fuckin' love seat"... I knew he was a fuckin' twink... ;)

DAMMIT I AIN'T NO FUCKIN TWINK!! :cussing:

But seriously folks... the fuckin garbage man picked up our old fuckin couch this morning, and my son and I had a fuckload of fun watchin'em jam it in the back of their fuckin' truck and turn the fuckin crusher on it!! :beerbang:

I now fuckin' ache like fuck......

Hmmm .., I guess it's better to ache for a fuck .... !

I still fuckin' ache...

How about some fuckin' pain killer ? Don't fuckin' help ??

Fuckin' A right it's fuckin cold!!

On a totally un-fuckin-related note, I gotta stop at my bro-in-law's to get the fuckin' brakes done on my Jeep tonight. They're so fuckin' worn down that they're making a god-fuckin'-awful "crunch crunch crunch" noise every time I step on the fuckin' brake pedal. I just hope they have enough fuckin' juice left in'em to MAKE it to my bro-in-law's garage tonight!!

Fuck...It's Cold...

Yes it Fucking is!!!

How fucking Cold is it?

Fuckin' A right it's fuckin cold!!

It was 7 degrees here this a.m.

How fucking cold is there?

I'm tired of the Fucking cold...enuff already...Fuck...

I had to drive up to Gainesville, FL last night. This morning it was fuckin' cold. 30 fuckin' degrees.