The F*%K Thread

raildog

The fuckin' bonus track on my fuckin' copy of Trial By Fire is fuckin' Baby I'm Leaving You which fuckin' appears about 7 fuckin' minutes after the last fuckin' listed track finishes..

Fucking backed - mine has that fucking track as well, but it's at 6.58 fucking seconds.

Well,talk about fuckin' nit-pickin' :whistle::whistle:

The fuckin' bonus track on my fuckin' copy of Trial By Fire is fuckin' Baby I'm Leaving You which fuckin' appears about 7 fuckin' minutes after the last fuckin' listed track finishes..

Fucking backed - mine has that fucking track as well, but it's at 6.58 fucking seconds.

Just like an old fuckin' married couple. :whistle:

Just like an old fuckin' married couple. :whistle:

Fuck - Just double checked - It was actually 6.57 - Damn, a whole fucking second out again, my fucking memory is slipping!!! :bowdown:

It's all gone fuckin' dark here in fuckin' Thetford.There are strange fuckin' figures wandering around chanting some fuckin' strange gothic melodies whilst holding some fuckin' flaming torches.

This is all so fuckin' surreal... :unsure::crying::unsure:

Are these the fuckers come to take your footie team away???? :yikes:

Who in their right fuckin' mind would want to do that :whistle:;)

Fuckin' ouch !!!

Well did they take your fuckin' footie team away from you and the other 2 fans of Luton?

Now that is worth another fuckin' ouch :rofl2:

It's all gone fuckin' dark here in fuckin' Thetford.There are strange fuckin' figures wandering around chanting some fuckin' strange gothic melodies whilst holding some fuckin' flaming torches.

Fuckin' ouch !!!

Well did they take your fuckin' footie team away from you and the other 2 fans of Luton?

That's what you get when the team you support (The 'Shite' in particular) are a bunch of fucking saddos OUCH :whistle:

Fuckin' ouch !!!

That's what you get when the team you support (The 'Shite' in particular) are a bunch of fucking saddos OUCH :whistle:

This has become a fuckin' "OUCH" fest :lol:

Fuckin' ouch !!!

This has become a fuckin' "OUCH" fest :lol:

If you saw his team play, I assure you it would be more than a fucking 'ouch'!! Imagine a fucking Axe in the head!!! :whistle:

I figured my first fuckin' "ouch" would open up a fuckin' field day upon Ian's footie team. :whistle:

I figured my first fuckin' "ouch" would open up a fuckin' field day upon Ian's footie team. :whistle:

Did you say Field!! - Ian's team don't even know what the fuck a 'Field' is!! They play on a Rubbish dump.

Did you say Field!! - Ian's team don't even know what the fuck a 'Field' is!! They play on a Rubbish dump.

Holy fuck!! Is that where they found their ball??

They play with a fucking ball!!This is indeed news to me (and to them I think)

So then what the fuck do they kick around? Bad ideas?

Each others fucking Arses last time I saw them play.

There is a ball involved it is just that they don't seem to be able to get fuckin' near it during the games :whistle:;):lol:

when in the FUCk did this become the Fuckin footie thread? for fucks sake..take it outside;)

When there are fucking men talking. Did anyone mention fucking beer!

when in the FUCk did this become the Fuckin footie thread? for fucks sake..take it outside;)

Anything goes in the FUCK thread......No rules as long as a good fuck is used :lol:

I have one bad fucking cold right now. Fuck I hate being sick.

I prescribe a heavy fucking dose of METAL to cure that cold, Wes. Like some Metal Church, perhaps. :lol:

I prescribe a heavy dose of METAL to cure that cold, Wes. Like some Metal Church, perhaps. :lol:

Add some fucking Annihilator and Helstar and you should be fine in a couple days.

I prescribe a heavy fucking dose of METAL to cure that cold, Wes. Like some Metal Church, perhaps. :lol:

Add some fucking Annihilator and Helstar and you should be fine in a couple days.

Fuck yea!!

Fuck yea!!

I'll be sure to play some Metal Church today guys.

Now if this fucking nose of mine will stop running. :crying:

wellllll excuseeee the FUCK out of meeeeee :bowdown: