The F*%K Thread

raildog

It was fuckin raining earlier but it's fuckin cleared up now...I might go out on my fuckin bike.

And why fuckin' not ?? I would,but I ain't got a fuckin' bike....

I just fuckin might then....If I can be fuckin arsed. I'm gonna go and have a fuckin brew and fuckin decide!

It's fuckin COLD here! :angry:

I am fuckin' home sick. This blows dead water buffaloes.

Ā 

Didja catch some kinda fuckin' virus when you were in Vegas? That sucks.

Ā 

I think it was either on the fuckin' plane back or when I went back to work because some were sick there.

Ā 

I think it was either on the fuckin' plane back or when I went back to work because some were sick there.

Virus on a fuckin' plane ? Nah..Snakes On A Plane ? Oh fuckin' yeah..

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' recycled airplane air... that'll fuckin' get you every fuckin time.

Ā 

I got three fuckin words for you: GREEN FLAVOR NYQUIL!! I fuckin' swear by that stuff when I'm fuckin' sick!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I got three fuckin words for you: GREEN FLAVOR NYQUIL!! I fuckin' swear by that stuff when I'm fuckin' sick!

Ā 

Ā 

I would rather drink several fingers of good whiskey than nyquill when i am sick, but i have to fuckin concur, nyquill is good shit.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I would rather drink several fingers of good whiskey than nyquill when i am sick, but i have to fuckin concur, nyquill is good shit.

I have the cherry flavor fuckin' Nyquil. We'll see tomorrow.

Cherry NyQuil works too, but I prefer the Green Fuckin' Death flavor. One shot and you're fuckin' out like a light.

Cherry NyQuil works too, but I prefer the Green Fuckin' Death flavor. One shot and you're fuckin' out like a light.

Why don't you listen to Jez droning on about Crystal fuckin' Palace..Fuckin' works for me.. :whistle::whistle:

Why don't you listen to Jez droning on about Crystal fuckin' Palace..Fuckin' works for me.. :whistle::whistle:

Ā 

Try eating fucking Sour grapes when you feel like shit. Wotters does on a regular fucking basis. :whistle:

Ā 

Try eating fucking Sour grapes when you feel like shit. Wotters does on a regular fucking basis. :whistle:

Can you feel the fuckin' love.... :whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:wub: Fuck yeah!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm filling up now for fucks sake !! You don't get that in fuckin' Australia do ya ?? Fuckin' hang on.....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm filling up now for fucks sake !! You don't get that in fuckin' Australia do ya ?? Fuckin' hang on.....

Ā 

You don't get fucking much of anything from fucking Australia mate. :whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You don't get fucking much of anything from fucking Australia mate. :whistle:

Oh the sounds of fuckin' love!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have the cherry flavor fuckin' Nyquil. We'll see tomorrow.

Ā 

Ā 

yeah yeah, insert your fuckin cherry jokes here :nyanya:

1. I get homesick every day I home to this fucking office.

Ā 

2. Australia > England (and I feel embarrassed for even having to point it out. It's like, hey guys... anyone notice the sky was fucking blue today?)