The F*%K Thread

raildog

My cheeks are red and fuckin' fuming with anger... with my golden brown locks handsomeley atop my head.

Who's the fucking red headed Australian Kid then you mentioned then? You're not telling fucking porkies are you Ginge?

Fuckin' red-headed, literally. As in, my hair is brown, but my head/face is red with anger! Damn you polar bear haters!

My cheeks are red and fuckin' fuming with anger... with my golden brown locks handsomeley atop my head.

Who's the fucking red headed Australian Kid then you mentioned then? You're not telling fucking porkies are you Ginge?

Fuckin' red-headed, literally. As in, my hair is brown, but my head/face is red with anger! Damn you polar bear haters!

s'ok Ginge. Phew - Thank god for that. I was going to say that if you were a fucking ginger boy and being fucking Australian and an Emu or whatever they call fucking them so called trendy new Kids, that you must have been a very bad fucking boy in your last fucking life. :rofl2:

s'ok Ginge. Phew - Thank god for that. I was going to say that if you were a fucking ginger boy and being fucking Australian and an Emu or whatever they call fucking them so called trendy new Kids, that you must have been a very bad fucking boy in your last fucking life. :rofl2:

Fuckin' :rofl2: again

If it's the last thing I do in my fuckin' life I will find a member of this site who has red hair and will be offended by this and I'll direct him here and ask him how he feels about you, Jez. Or, from that point on, Hateful Jez, I think we'll call you.

As for being Australian, wouldn't have it any other way... you know you'd prefer to live here. My karate chop and brick-like-in-strength-feet will make sure you don't enter, though.

And don't hate 'cause I'm an emu kid. I get emotional very easily and I'll slit my throat from the inside; bleed for the blood I bleed, suffocate as you crush my broken heart in your clenched white knuckles linked in torn flesh to your slit wrists... cut them into peices, this is my last resort.

If it's the last thing I do in my fuckin' life I will find a member of this site who has red hair and will be offended by this and I'll direct him here and ask him how he feels about you, Jez. Or, from that point on, Hateful Jez, I think we'll call you.

As for being Australian, wouldn't have it any other way... you know you'd prefer to live here. My karate chop and brick-like-in-strength-feet will make sure you don't enter, though.

And don't hate 'cause I'm an emu kid. I get emotional very easily and I'll slit my throat from the inside; bleed for the blood I bleed, suffocate as you crush my broken heart in your clenched white knuckles linked in torn flesh to your slit wrists... cut them into peices, this is my last resort.

Bring on the fucking Gingers!!! Nick is sort of Ginger, but in a more Strawberry blonde kind of way though, so he can get away with it - plus he is fucking English, so that don't count.

Hmm - wouldn't mind Australia come to think of it, although it isn't the top of the old list of places to live, as I would miss my Proper Football and have to put up with those fucking Nancy boys in tight shirts and short shorts playing a bizarre bastardised game called fucking Aussie Rules or some clap trap like that. Plus fucking Shite beer, lots of Fucking Ginger people (it's the Irish/ Celtic blood ya know), fucking spiders, fucking Shite bands, fucking people talking English in a decidedly un-English kind of way - g'day mate and all that shite etc. On the plus side there is good weather, Kylie and Dannie, Dame Edna Fucking Everage and fucking Wombats, so it ain't all bad. :whistle:

I no longer have any idea what the fuck Jez and Geoff are going on about. I fuckin' tried like hell to keep up but they finally fuckin lost me about three or four posts ago.

I'm obviously too fuckin' tired to stay hip anymore.

Bring on the fucking Gingers!!! Nick is sort of Ginger, but in a more Strawberry blonde kind of way though, so he can get away with it - plus he is fucking English, so that don't count.

Hmm - wouldn't mind Australia come to think of it, although it isn't the top of the old list of places to live, as I would miss my Proper Football and have to put up with those fucking Nancy boys in tight shirts and short shorts playing a bizarre bastardised game called fucking Aussie Rules or some clap trap like that. Plus fucking Shite beer, lots of Fucking Ginger people (it's the Irish/ Celtic blood ya know), fucking spiders, fucking Shite bands, fucking people talking English in a decidedly un-English kind of way - g'day mate and all that shite etc. On the plus side there is good weather, Kylie and Dannie, Dame Edna Fucking Everage and fucking Wombats, so it ain't all bad. :whistle:

Nick's pretty much a man the way a man should look.

Proper Football = Rugby League. Which you guys actually try to play over there, but it'd be fuckin' nice for you to see how it's actually played properly over here. By good players. AFL is for nancy boys??? lol, so what do you call those pansies with the shin pads being carried off the field on a stretcher for a fuckin' poke on their padded shin?

Lots of ginger people? It's Australia... the land of the bronzed sex demanders. Ginger people and pale skin is as common here as fuckin' polar bears. There's a couple here and there... but not many. I think they're all over there hiding from the sun with the rest of you guys last I heard.

Spiders? :lol: Well, I guess this is coming from a citizen of the land that supports that pansy soccer "sport". If a swinging foot 12 inches away from one's actual fuckin' body warrants being carried off on a stretcher, I guess a widdle spidey widey with his scawy eight leggy weggies might be a widdle scary. :(

As for the bands... well, what do you say about that? Roxus/Teargas/BB Steal probably were better than most UK bands... but hey, I'll give you that one.

The English language hadn't been used properly until it was used by an Australian. :)

Kylie and Dannie? As I said yesterday... any given location at any given time in Australia will serve up dozens more attractive peices than these two. Like, so not worth penis beating over, imo.

At least we can agree on one thing... Wombats > everything. Even polar bears.

Proper Football = Rugby League. Which you guys actually try to play over there, but it'd be fuckin' nice for you to see how it's actually played properly over here. By good players. AFL is for nancy boys??? lol, so what do you call those pansies with the shin pads being carried off the field on a stretcher for a fuckin' poke on their padded shin?

Lots of ginger people? It's Australia... the land of the bronzed sex demanders. Ginger people and pale skin is as common here as fuckin' polar bears. There's a couple here and there... but not many. I think they're all over there hiding from the sun with the rest of you guys last I heard.

Spiders? :lol: Well, I guess this is coming from a citizen of the land that supports that pansy soccer "sport". If a swinging foot 12 inches away from one's actual fuckin' body warrants being carried off on a stretcher, I guess a widdle spidey widey with his scawy eight leggy weggies might be a widdle scary. :(

As for the bands... well, what do you say about that? Roxus/Teargas/BB Steal probably were better than most UK bands... but hey, I'll give you that one.

The English language hadn't been used properly until it was used by an Australian. :)

Kylie and Dannie? As I said yesterday... any given location at any given time in Australia will serve up dozens more attractive peices than these two. Like, so not worth penis beating over, imo.

Of course you wouldn't run a fucking mile if a fucking Black Widow spider decided to try and bite you on the Arse while you were sitting on the Pan. You forgot your fucking shite beer and The famous Australian Ginger twins (yes I said Twins) that work in the 'Rose And Crown' here in Bedford (I kid ye not)! Sydney boys too! Good lads actually but can't pull a pint :rofl2:

Of course you wouldn't run a fucking mile if a fucking Black Widow spider decided to try and bite you on the Arse while you were sitting on the Pan. You forgot your fucking shite beer and The famous Australian Ginger twins (yes I said Twins) that work in the 'Rose And Crown' here in Bedford (I kid ye not)! Sydney boys too! Good lads actually but can't pull a pint :rofl2:

Our awesome beer speaks for it's fuckin' self. Seriously, have you had all the better ones and you seriously dislike them? There's some genuinely delicious ones.

Honestly, not being a tosser, but spiders don't concern me unless, yeah, one gets you while you're not looking. But my foot is a lot bigger and heavier than they are. They're easy to take care of. I haven't had a problem with one in 28 years so there's no need to start worrying now. That said, finding a nest of fuckin' redback's in the garage of our new home was not cool. Again, they were easily taken care of... but it's scary to think they were just hanging out near the handle of my wife's garage door.

'Rose and Crown'??? Holy shitballs, that's the same name as the local home pub for my Rugby League team, the Mighty Eels. Pretty average place... but supporter of an awesome team so all is awesome.

I see that Geoff's and Jez's posts aren't making any more fuckin sense now than they were the last fuckin time I visited this fuckin' thread.

I'll just fuckin go now.

I see that Geoff's and Jez's posts aren't making any more fuckin sense now than they were the last fuckin time I visited this fuckin' thread.

I'll just fuckin go now.

I have to fuckin concur with Keef. I am fucking confused too. Oh well, must go hang out the fuckin wash.

I'll just fuckin go now.

No fucking kidding!!!...anyone got an English translation for those of us in the colonies who still speak real English... :whistle:

I'll just fuckin go now.

No fucking kidding!!!...anyone got an English translation for those of us in the colonies who still speak real English... :whistle:

Fuck no!! That gutteral cockney drawl makes no fuckin' sense on the real side of the pond!! :whistle:

I'm afraid my super fuckin' level of intellect, as usual, may have been a bit too fuckin' extreme. Damn this curse of geniushood.

I'll just fuckin go now.

fucking Pardon??? Me no fucking understandy!

I'll just fuckin go now.

Fuck no!! That gutteral cockney drawl makes no fuckin' sense on the real side of the pond!! :whistle:

No fucking Cockney here mate - That is reserved for the London guys 'n' Gals of which I am fucking not one! Apple and Pears, Rubber Duck, Frog and Toad, Rubba Dub, Pete Tong, Brass Flute, Barnet fair, Ruby Murray, Lionel Blair, Weston Super-Mare, Chinese Chippy, George And Zippy!! Got me!! :beerbang:

I'll just fuckin go now.

No fucking Cockney here mate - That is reserved for the London guys 'n' Gals of which I am fucking not one! Apple and Pears, Rubber Duck, Frog and Toad, Rubba Dub, Pete Tong, Brass Flute, Barnet fair, Ruby Murray, Lionel Blair, Weston Super-Mare, Chinese Chippy, George And Zippy!! Got me!! :beerbang:

I felt like I was watching a fucking jazz singer scat his way through a verse.

I'll just fuckin go now.

Sounded like George fuckin' Benson didn't it???

I'll just fuckin go now.

Sounded like George fuckin' Benson didn't it???

Sorry mate, got no fuckin idea who George Benson is, but if he scats I'm sure he sounds just like Jez.