The F*%K Thread

raildog

For a country that all but designed beer and the English fuckin' language you'd think someone over there could at least have had a decent stab at it when naming fuckin' beers!

Ā 

What like fucking Fosters, Coopers Premium & fucking Crown Lager. :lol:

And who can fuckin' forget XXXX.. :whistle:

XXXX means it tastes so good it's better than XXX sex. I can't fuckin' agree... but some do, I hear.

Ā 

As for the other 3... yeah, they're just normal beer names. I don't see what's wrong with them. No mention of a diseased and dying rooster or some museum or something. Just beer, the way it should be fuckin' named.

XXX Means it tastes of fucking Piss and that is official Brother. It is so bad they don't even fucking sell it over here anymore, unless it is a select few supermarkets, and Guaranteed, the shelves are always fucking full. Truly awful piss weak lager is the name of the game here.

XXX Means it tastes of fucking Piss and that is official Brother. It is so bad they don't even fucking sell it over here anymore, unless it is a select few supermarkets, and Guaranteed, the shelves are always fucking full. Truly awful piss weak lager is the name of the game here.

Fuckin' :rofl2:

For the record, I don't drink XXXX either. It's only 3.5% isn't it? Fizzy fuckin' water, if you ask me.

For the record, I don't drink XXXX either. It's only 3.5% isn't it? Fizzy fuckin' water, if you ask me.

You would fuckin' say that,wouldn't you ?? :whistle:

Fuckin' hell.I've just seen some fuckin' little oik destroy Snow Patrol's "Chasin' Cars" on the X-Factor..

Ā 

Fuckin' hell,.. it's come down to this.. :crying::crying:

How far the fuckin' mighty have fallen... :crying:

Fuckin' hell.I've just seen some fuckin' little oik destroy Snow Patrol's "Chasin' Cars" on the X-Factor..

Ā 

But the little fuckin' shit got fuckin' voted off.. :rofl2::rofl2:

Ā 

Well I guess there's some fuckin' justice in this world!! :rofl2:

Ā 

Well I guess there's some fuckin' justice in this world!! :rofl2:

Not enough fuckin' justice,you should fuckin' see what's left..

FUCK!!!!!!!!! Buckeyes lost 28 ~ 21. My local high school team, Bulldogs, lost too. 18 ~ 14. We're not going to state. :(

Ā 

Hey......but our band took NUMBER ONE!!! :dance::bananamac::dance:

I am so fucking hungry. I can't wait to eat. I think it's going to be a cheap meal from Hungry Jacks on the fuckin' menu today.

I can't open any fuckin' threads on the 2nd or 3rd pages. I keep getting the cannot display fucking message... it's driving me fuckin' insane. Why won't they fuckin' open??? Every thread on this first page of recent posts (evidently) works. Fuck computers!!!

I can't open any fuckin' threads on the 2nd or 3rd pages. I keep getting the cannot display fucking message... it's driving me fuckin' insane. Why won't they fuckin' open??? Every thread on this first page of recent posts (evidently) works. Fuck computers!!!

A tad fuckin' testy or what ??? :whistle:

Right, somebody woke up on the wrong fuckin' side of the world... :rolleyes:

Right, somebody woke up on the wrong fuckin' side of the world... :rolleyes:

Does he fuckin' think that as well ?? :whistle:

Fuckin' hell !!!! This months Classic Rock magazine is a right fuckin' snoozefest.It's nearly all about Led fuckin' Zepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuckin' Led Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzz -_-

Fuckin' hell !!!! This months Classic Rock magazine is a right fuckin' snoozefest.It's nearly all about Led fuckin' Zepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuckin' Led Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzz -_-

:yikes: FUCK...Guess I'm the Only ZEP Head...FUCK