The F*%K Thread

raildog

A geek, yes. But one of those fucking amazingly handsome ones that removes his shirt to reveal a "dreamboat" sculpted body with pectoral muscles like tortoise shells and the face of an angel hiding behind big black rimmed reading glasses. Oh yeah, that's me.

Fuck me. The face of an Angel? A sculpted body? Muscles like tortoise shells?

I'm picturing a transsexual. Or a Gay Fitness Instructor.

I'm picturing Ned fuckin' Flanders from "The Simpsons"

Just went for a jog along the Yarra fuckin' river... took a few photos... like a fuckin' geek, now that we're on the subject. :(

You are a fucking Geek Geoff. :whistle:

A geek, yes. But one of those fucking amazingly handsome ones that removes his shirt to reveal a "dreamboat" sculpted body with pectoral muscles like tortoise shells and the face of an angel hiding behind big black rimmed reading glasses. Oh yeah, that's me.

It's fuckin' true, here's a pic of Geoff without a shirt...

turtle.jpg

oh just fuck it all and let me go the fuck back to sleep.

Now that's what I call a fucking plan.

Just a plain FUCK IT today.

That's the best fucking thing I've heard anyone say all day.

Now I've gotta get through all these fucking floods to try & make my way home.

Just went for a jog along the Yarra fuckin' river... took a few photos... like a fuckin' geek, now that we're on the subject. :(

turtle.jpg

Oh you green diesel motherfucker. :bowdown:

turtle.jpg

Damn I am one handsome motherfucker. I wear the red scarf around my eyes to hide their beauty.

turtle.jpg

Damn I am one handsome motherfucker. I wear the red scarf around my eyes to hide their beauty.

You look a little green around the fucking gills...

Dammit to fuckin' hell, I think I'm catching a fuckin cold. :angry:

Now after all that fucking posting I'm going to fucking bed... <_<

I just went thru the massive fuckin list of toys that Mattel is fuckin recalling because of fuckin' lead paint and/or little fuckin' swallowable magnets. It doesn't look like my kids have any of these fuckin' things. Thank goodness. My older boy is still fuckin' traumatized from having to return one of his fuckin Thomas the Fuckin Tank Engine trains earlier this fuckin summer because of a fuckin lead paint recall.

Fuck Chinese toy factories!!

I just went thru the massive fuckin list of toys that Mattel is fuckin recalling because of fuckin' lead paint and/or little fuckin' swallowable magnets.

I always thought letting a kid swallow a magnet might be fucking funny:

Dad: "Get inside now..."

Kid: "No way Dad"

Dad: "I think you'll fucking do as youre told buddy"

Dad holds up extra-strong Magnet... Job done. :blink:

QUOTE(Geoff @ Aug 15 2007, 06:07 AM)

I ate my fuckin' bodyweight tonight, in Indian food. Delicious... but jeebers fucking cripes I'm full.

glad i sleep the fuck with Ryche instead of geoff full of fuckin indian food...leave the norkies flappin in the wind;)

I ate my fuckin' bodyweight tonight, in Indian food. Delicious... but jeebers fucking cripes I'm full.

glad i sleep the fuck with Ryche instead of geoff full of fuckin indian food...leave the norkies flappin in the wind;)

Fuckin flapping norkage - sounds fucking interesting?

If they fucking flap fast enough you could fucking fly!!! :yikes:

Fuck!! That would be a fucking sight to behold.

Fuck!! That would be a fucking sight to behold.

Wouldn't that be fucking great!!??