The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck me, what the fuck has happened to the Eels? Unex-fucking-plainable is what's happened. From a Grand Final competitive side last year to a team that quite frankly is not up to first grade NRL standards this year... I just don't fucking get it.

I'm home........Deep fuckin' joy !!!!

Welcome the fuck back brother :drink:

Fuckin' backed !! :bananamac: :bananamac:

And from me as fuckin' well :tumbsup:

Thanks people...But the fuckin' place was like a fuckin' holiday camp.....Regular fuckin' meals,drinks etc,carers who knew what they were fuckin' doing,as fuckin' usual the fuckin' enemy didn't pack some fuckin' stuff,inc my cd player and the fuckin' sounds Bernd sent me,but internet radio saved the fuckin' day.But as for the Polish fuckin' physio girl,who was fuckin' "totty" of the fuckin' highest order,I've never pedalled so fuckin' far,or fast,on a fuckin' excercise bike..........Ho Ho !!

Thanks people...But the fuckin' place was like a fuckin' holiday camp.....Regular fuckin' meals,drinks etc,carers who knew what they were fuckin' doing,as fuckin' usual the fuckin' enemy didn't pack some fuckin' stuff,inc my cd player and the fuckin' sounds Bernd sent me,but internet radio saved the fuckin' day.But as for the Polish fuckin' physio girl,who was fuckin' "totty" of the fuckin' highest order,I've never pedalled so fuckin' far,or fast,on a fuckin' excercise bike..........Ho Ho !!

you naughty fucker you!

I hope this fuckin' happened, Ian:

Ian - "Hey totty, where are you from?"

Totty - "I'm Polish."

Ian - "Cool. Can you Polish my knob?"

Obviously not a relection on you, Widda, but if you're honestly just after a good nun name, how about Slutburger?

I am so fucking tired.

Then go to fucking bed. ;)

I am fucking going to.

You know where it is - upstairs second on the fucking left :D

My fucking car stereo is fucking killing me. Thank fuck it actually chose the Treat CD as the one in a million CDs it does actually play, but that didn't help me this morning when the c*ntmotherf*cker thing decided not to play the newly received Crazy Lixx CD, until I was 10mins out from the office. C*nt of a thing. Hopefully I have a discman coming this week that will save me from this unbearable fuckery.

The fuckin' Slade CD has a scratch at the start of track 17 on the first disc [Cum On Feel The Noize}

The seller does not exchange so I have to go through all the fuckin' hassles again in sending it back, getting a refund {including postage} and then purchasing it again :doh:

The fuckin' Slade CD has a scratch at the start of track 17 on the first disc [Cum On Feel The Noize}

The seller does not exchange so I have to go through all the fuckin' hassles again in sending it back, getting a refund {including postage} and then purchasing it again :doh:

For fuck's sake !!!!!!!!!!