The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuuuuuuuckin' fuck fuck fuck the Adelaide Crows,they fuckin, ass raped my team the Bombers by 96 points last night.Oh the fucking horror of it all,to lose to those inbreeding hills have eyes muthafucking

dumb fucks.Should have send the message out to all the Bombers supporters to clear out and drop the biggest fuckin' nuke on those two headed mutant ugly fucks. :bigboom:

Fuck you Adelaide and your cocksucking muthafucking Crows.

It could be fuckin' worse mate.......You could be a Richmond supporter like me :anon::crying:

MEDIC....FUCKING STAT!

Havin' a delayed allergic fuckin' reaction to the ink on the mamm, er somethin' else? ;)

i wish ;) ...naw, my feet and my back are fucking howling still.

What the fuck are they howlin' at?

The fuckin moon.... :rofl2:

smart assed fuck aren't you ;)

MEDIC....FUCKING STAT!

Havin' a delayed allergic fuckin' reaction to the ink on the mamm, er somethin' else? ;)

i wish ;) ...naw, my feet and my back are fucking howling still.

What the fuck are they howlin' at?

The fuckin moon.... :rofl2:

smart assed fuck aren't you ;)

Fuckin A!! :P

Dave i feel your fuckin' pain,some of your players need a fuckin' rocket up their dates and fuck Collingwood.Good to see the Saints bring all those fuckhead Collingwood fanatics back down to earth with a fucking thump.Carlton"We're Coming" no you're fucking going out of the finals now fucking fuck off.

Fuuuuuuuckin' fuck fuck fuck the Adelaide Crows,they fuckin, ass raped my team the Bombers by 96 points last night.Oh the fucking horror of it all,to lose to those inbreeding hills have eyes muthafucking

dumb fucks.Should have send the message out to all the Bombers supporters to clear out and drop the biggest fuckin' nuke on those two headed mutant ugly fucks. :bigboom:

Fuck you Adelaide and your cocksucking muthafucking Crows.

It could be fuckin' worse mate.......You could be a Richmond supporter like me :anon::crying:

Or a fucking Eels supporter. I can't blame them too fucking much because the Saints were awesome on Friday night, but 37-0? Really? Are you fucking serious? And now we play them again this week to keep our finals chances alive. Good fucking luck.

Dave i feel your fuckin' pain,some of your players need a fuckin' rocket up their dates and fuck Collingwood.Good to see the Saints bring all those fuckhead Collingwood fanatics back down to earth with a fucking thump.Carlton"We're Coming" no you're fucking going out of the finals now fucking fuck off.

The club need a rocket up their arse mate and I'm glad to see someone else who takes great joy in seeing those Collingwood fucktards lose......Fuck Collingwood and their dickhead supporters :fu:

If I ever meet that spawny fucker and/or his fuckin' girlie,who fuckin' advertise fuckin' B.T. fuckin' Broadband,and how fuckin' quick and fuckin' reliable it fuckin' is,or in its fuckin' case ISN'T,Ill run the fuckers down in my fuckin' "chair"

FUCKERS !!!!!!!!! :fu:

I agree to the max,fuck those Collingtards and Geoff we might be AFL but we still feel your pain brother.

Following a team in any sport is purely an act of inviting fuckin' pain into your life.

Both your teams did better than the Swans, hey? Although it looks like they got close... almost. :lol: