The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck her............But fuckin' probably best not to.........

if anyone in this situation needs to be fucked, its moi. :lol:

Lol, a female "wanting sex". What, and next Dan's going to tell me I just made the lucky phantom million and eight seventh post and I've won a million dollars? Ha, you crazy fucking kidder. ;)

Lol, a female "wanting sex". What, and next Dan's going to tell me I just made the lucky phantom million and eight seventh post and I've won a million dollars? Ha, you crazy fucking kidder. ;)

I bet you're fucking right!! :tumbsup:

brothers, i aint fuckin kiddin. :lol:

You want fucking Brothers now. Sandwich or one at a time?. :D

Fuck ebay and fuck fuckin' idiots. How the fuck am I supposed to combine the postage on those two motherfucking items if they're both buy it now and require instant payment? Seriously, tell me how the fuck I put the discounted postage rate in for the second item? Fuck this fucking shit really fucks me off. You want to quickly and simply buy a present for your brother and this is the kind of fucking shit you get thrown at you? Fuck, pick up your fuckin' act ebay and fucking idiot sellers.

Fuck ebay and fuck fuckin' idiots. How the fuck am I supposed to combine the postage on those two motherfucking items if they're both buy it now and require instant payment? Seriously, tell me how the fuck I put the discounted postage rate in for the second item? Fuck this fucking shit really fucks me off. You want to quickly and simply buy a present for your brother and this is the kind of fucking shit you get thrown at you? Fuck, pick up your fuckin' act ebay and fucking idiot sellers.

You need to make the fuckin' payment directly in fuckin' PayPal by sending the fuckin' discounted money to the seller's fuckin' email address. Fuckin' understood ?!?! :lol:

You need to make the fuckin' payment directly in fuckin' PayPal by sending the fuckin' discounted money to the seller's fuckin' email address. Fuckin' understood ?!?! :lol:

I'm not so sure I could have done that, mate, as it was a buy it now item and one (I) literally had to pay upon checkout then and there - it was the only option. Either way, I'd like to apologise to the actual ebayer, but not to ebay. The gent very kindly got back to me and advised that I had to just purchase both items and he'd refund the difference for combined postage, which is what I thought would have to happen. So I thank that kind sir, but ebay... seriously, fuck you. You've done all you've done with that site over the years and you can't make a simple, easy fix to something relevant? Fuck you.

one perticular set of brothers i know, it would have to be fuckin sammich style ;)

one perticular set of brothers i know, it would have to be fuckin sammich style ;)

The fucking Jonas Brothers??? :whistle:

The fucking Matty Johns thing here in Australia has me fucking fired up. I want to see people start dying at the end of my fist. And lots of them. Fuck this world full of fuckwits.

I dont fucking think so.

I dont fucking think so.

Not that fucking desperate?? LOL.

I dont fucking think so.

Not that fucking desperate?? LOL.

Fuck you :lol:

Holy fuck. I thought Chris just called Widda a douche. Seriously, it was a fraction of a second... but fuck. Fuck me. My breathing's getting back to normal. Slowly.

Holy fuck. I thought Chris just called Widda a douche. Seriously, it was a fraction of a second... but fuck. Fuck me. My breathing's getting back to normal. Slowly.

Fucking :rofl2: