The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm fuckin nervous as fuckin hell that I may have to go serve fuckin jury duty on Monday, which I really don't wanna be fuckin bothered with. I won't know for sure till after 5 fuckin' PM on Friday, when I have to call the fuckin phone # on my fuckin jury duty summons and find out if they need me.

Guilty as fucking charged, now get the fuck out of there. :D

I was fuckin thinking, if I do have to report for fuckin jury duty on Monday, maybe I shouldn't shower or fuckin shave all fuckin weekend and then show up for court in a beat up Iron Maiden shirt and fuckin ripped up jeans, with two different fuckin sneakers on... think that'd get me thrown the fuck outta there?? :lol:

In Joisy? I dont fuckin think so :nyanya:

You think you're so fuckin smart don'cha?? :lol:

I'm fuckin nervous as fuckin hell that I may have to go serve fuckin jury duty on Monday, which I really don't wanna be fuckin bothered with. I won't know for sure till after 5 fuckin' PM on Friday, when I have to call the fuckin phone # on my fuckin jury duty summons and find out if they need me.

Guilty as fucking charged, now get the fuck out of there. :D

I was fuckin thinking, if I do have to report for fuckin jury duty on Monday, maybe I shouldn't shower or fuckin shave all fuckin weekend and then show up for court in a beat up Iron Maiden shirt and fuckin ripped up jeans, with two different fuckin sneakers on... think that'd get me thrown the fuck outta there?? :lol:

In Joisy? I dont fuckin think so :nyanya:

You think you're so fuckin smart don'cha?? :lol:

i fuckin KNOW so :nyanya:

Look at the fucking bright side, if you don't get the call, that 1st beer of the fucking weekend is gonna be fucking sweet! I think I just fucking combined two fucking threads. My fucking bad.

Hot fuck, it's fucking Saturday! :drink:

teefuckinhee hee...

you said hot fuck :nyanya:

No idea where the fuck it came from. It just sounded good at the fucking time.

And fucking hot

My husband is hot as fuck. But we had a little tiff tonight. I still fucking love him and he loves me. And there's nothing quite like make up sex. Fuckin A!!!!

My fucking wife typed that. And I feel like fuck right now (too much beer and JD).

My husband is hot as fuck. But we had a little tiff tonight. I still fucking love him and he loves me. And there's nothing quite like make up sex. Fuckin A!!!!

My fucking wife typed that. And I feel like fuck right now (too much beer and JD).

Wives are a fuckin' scream............

Fuckin' :yikes: . Like that Ian??

Fuckin' :yikes: . Like that Ian??

Fuck yeah..In my fuckin' case....

Monday fuckin morning and at least I didn't have to go to fuckin Newark for jury duty. :banana: However, I gotta call the fuckin # on my summons after 5 fuckin PM today and find out if they're gonna fuckin need me TOMORROW, and I may be fuckin "on call" for this for the next fuckin ten days. Let's hope it's a slow time of fuckin year for the fuckin courts in Newark huh?