The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' Thursdays suck. One day before Friday and one day from fuckin' insanity!! :taz:

Fuckin' Thursdays suck. One day before Friday and one day from fuckin' insanity!! :taz:

Fuckin thursdays do indeed fuckin suck .

It's early Friday fucking morning here, and that sucks fucking big time aswell - Let me the fuck outta here now!!.

Fuckin thursdays do indeed fuckin suck .

It's early Friday fucking morning here, and that sucks fucking big time aswell - Let me the fuck outta here now!!.

he may fuckin snap.

The missus had to have a tooth out today......one x-ray, 4 needles, one tooth out..........2 hundred and 30 fuckin' bucks it cost...................fuck me dead...............That is 7 slabs of VB :doh: .........FUCKIN' RIP OFF MERCHANTS :2up:

The missus had to have a tooth out today......one x-ray, 4 needles, one tooth out..........2 hundred and 30 fuckin' bucks it cost...................fuck me dead...............That is 7 slabs of VB :doh: .........FUCKIN' RIP OFF MERCHANTS :2up:

Fuckin' hell....That's fuckin' harsh !!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin' hell....That's fuckin' harsh !!!!!!!!!!!

2 words.......fuckin Denplan. That's what you guys need.

Michael Phelps just won his 8th fuckin' gold medal. 8 FUCKIN' GOLD MEDALS!!!! :dance: