The F*%K Thread

raildog

I really, really hate having to fuck around like this just to get a post in there. I've done my work, I'm bored fuckless. Why can't I just openly shoot the fucking shit here?

I'm sick and fucking tired of feeling old.

Your only fucking 33 aren't you? - how the fuck do you think I feel :lol:

I'm sick and fucking tired of feeling old.

Your only 33 aren't you? - how the fuck do you think I feel :lol:

Do you fucking feel old as dirt?

As fucking old as the woman I feel!! ;)

I'm 29 and I feel young, but know I'm old as fuck. I didn't even know people lived to 33 anymore.

I'm 29 and I feel young, but know I'm old as fuck. I didn't even know people lived to 33 anymore.

Exfuckinscuse me Geoff love. I am 29, and there is nothing wrong with being 29. In my fuckin head, i am still and will always be fuckin 19. but if YOU think you are old as fuckin fuck, we need to have a fuckin chat :nyanya:

Exfuckinscuse me Geoff love. I am 29, and there is nothing wrong with being 29. In my fuckin head, i am still and will always be fuckin 19. but if YOU think you are old as fuckin fuck, we need to have a fuckin chat :nyanya:

Consider yourself fuckin' told young Geoff....... :whistle:

Fuck...Fuckchops has a smiliecon!!!!

Oh fuck!! What's with all this Fuckchops anyways - ;)

I'll be 34 in less than a month and I don't know if I'll make it to much fucking longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

r

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But it's what I said, Sir Ian and Mistress Widow. As I said, I feel as young as fuck, but my physical age, imo, is pretty fucking old. What is it they say? You're only as old as the one you... uh, make love to? So does that mean I'm still 24? :tumbsup:

But it's what I said, Sir Ian and Mistress Widow. As I said, I feel as young as fuck, but my physical age, imo, is pretty fucking old. What is it they say? You're only as old as the one you... uh, make love to? So does that mean I'm still 24? :tumbsup:

Dork. You are as only old as you fuckin think you are :nyanya:

So....today was the worst fucking day I've had in a long time.

Someone stole my bike and Shane's bike out of our side yard. :(

Fuckers.........may they burn in hell.

I hate to fucking hear that MJ. Hopefully those fuckers get what they fucking deserve one day.

Oh man that's fucked. Sorry to hear it, MJ. Seriously, I hope the fuckers got hit by trucks on the way home and they died gurgling their own blood as roadkill came to life and attacked and ate them in their dying moments. Fuckers who steal normal innocent people's shit - especially kids' stuff - need to die horribly.

thats right...the fuckers. did you report it stolen?