The F*%K Thread

raildog

The enemy is fuckin' watching Westlife's greatest fuckin' hits on VH1...

You poor poor fucker!!

Have they played 'If I let you go' yet? :wub:

If I were a violent fucker I'd head upstairs right now and put this little motherfucker's head through his window. Even as a peaceful man I'm struggling to refrain from doing so.

The enemy is fuckin' watching Westlife's greatest fuckin' hits on VH1...

You poor poor fucker!!

Have they played 'If I let you go' yet? :wub:

If I were a violent fucker I'd head upstairs right now and put this little motherfucker's head through his window. Even as a peaceful man I'm struggling to refrain from doing so.

Wotty's missus isn't a Motherfucker or a 'he' come to that I don't think!!? Not being a violent type of chap myself, there are fucking limits and in this case the boundaries have been well and truly fucked. Being subjected to this is true Violence on the fucking ears of the worse kind, so through the window she must go, no fucking question.

Fuckin' 2 to 4 inches of fuckin' snow in North fuckin Jersey this morning! My commute was a fuckin hell ride! :yikes:

Fuck...I'm Ready For Friday....Fuck...

I want Thursday to fuckin' arrive first!!

Whoever hit the slow motion button for today, please take your fuckin' finger off it and find the fuckin' fast forward button instead.

It's fucking midday now. It feels like I've lived an entire work week in this one fucked up Tuesday morning. This day makes the 'Saw' movies look like a fun day out.

So last night it turns out I had a heap of time to myself. I thought, awesome. I'm going to:

- list 40 CDs on ebay

- upload CD for Matt

- upload pictures of my little pug

- burn a bunch of MP3 to disc

- pay all my bills online

Instead...

- I sat there for 2 fucking hours at 12:00am onwards on a fucking week night, looking at a fucking frozen computer screen, thinking... 'Any second now this fucking heap of motherfucking shit is going to start working'... but it didn't. I, or should I say my motherfucking computer, wasted a whole fuckin' night for me. Hey, computer... FUCK YOU!!!

At least I got to list one CD on ebay. Killer.

We have an election this weekend and a predicted (and imminent) change in power so another guy can fuck everything up! Awesome.

Fuck the English Football team and their useless manager El Fucko Mclaren. Washed up bunch of fucking overpaid fuckheads the fucking lot of them. Virtually handed qualification on a fucking plate and they go and fuck it up. Never been so fucking embarassed and fucking annoyed watching this fucking bunch of wankers before. FUCK EM.

i remembered now why i hate the fuckin holidays, or most of em. i will take one out of the Jez playbook and call em a bunch of fuckin wankers.

You got that right - Fucking Wankers!!!

i remembered now why i hate the fuckin holidays, or most of em. i will take one out of the Jez playbook and call em a bunch of fuckin wankers.

You got that right - Fucking Wankers!!!

Yeah fuckin' wankers!!

Yeah, fuck wankers!

Oh, wait a minute... that's pretty much what we... uh, they're already doing, isn't it? Technically. Sort of.

As you were.

Fuck the English Football team and their useless manager El Fucko Mclaren. Washed up bunch of fucking overpaid fuckheads the fucking lot of them. Virtually handed qualification on a fucking plate and they go and fuck it up. Never been so fucking embarassed and fucking annoyed watching this fucking bunch of wankers before. FUCK EM.

I fuckin' agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!