The F*%K Thread

raildog

FF...SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIE!!!! Try SPYWARE TERMINATIOR! It is adaware on steroids!

Free ware and a really good program and not Junk.

http://www.spywareterminator.com/

Thanks for the fuckin tip, Widow, I'll give it a fuckin' shot, but I think a fuckin' re-format is the only way to go at this fuckin' point. I've been dosing my PC with SpyBot Search & Destroy, HiJack This!, and Ad-Aware numerous times a day for the past three or four fuckin' days and it seems to be having very little fuckin' effect. It looks like I'm gonna have to take the fuckin' nuclear option for this fucker!!!

Went for fuckin' physio on my little finger this morning... they fuckin' worked me almost to tears. My little knuckle should bend to a 90 degree angle but was only going 45 degrees. So they worked on it, the wound around my pins started bleeding again, I was whimpering. Fuckin' awesome start to the morning, but I don't mind too much. I just want this fucker to fuckin' heal so I can use the fucker properly again.

Went for fuckin' physio on my little finger this morning... they fuckin' worked me almost to tears. My little knuckle should bend to a 90 degree angle but was only going 45 degrees. So they worked on it, the wound around my pins started bleeding again, I was whimpering. Fuckin' awesome start to the morning, but I don't mind too much. I just want this fucker to fuckin' heal so I can use the fucker properly again.

Fuckin' hell Geoff,when you do fuckin' something,you do it fuckin' "large"... <_<

Fuck Geoff what the fuck did you do to it in the first place? I must have missed that post.

Fuck Geoff what the fuck did you do to it in the first place? I must have missed that post.

I think he punched someone right the fuck out when they told him that Cauterize sucked. :lol:

I think he punched someone right the fuck out when they told him that Cauterize sucked. :lol:

Didn't he punch the fuck out of a wall when someone told him that Saosin broke up??

:lol: Cheeky, very fuckin' cheeky.

I punched a cement fuckin' wall, Bob, in a moment of slight frustration. Pretty much completely snapped the knuckle of my little fucking finger. :( There's fuckin' metal pins in there at the moment, but it's still a long fuckin' way to proper use, with not much time left to improve. Wish I'd known all this before I hit that fuckin' wall. I'll get him back, though. I'll get 'im.

Fuckin' B.T,Fuckin' B.T...Fuckin' home fuckin' hub,Fuckin' home fuckin' hub.It's all fuckin' shit,fuckin' shit I tell you.Slow as fuck,sit a fuckin' millimeter out of fuckin' line and the little fuckin' green light goes fuckin' out.If I fuckin' see "Your wireless connection is down" one more fuckin' time I will lose my fuckin' calm "rational".I sit here with the fuckin' enemy all fuckin' day and it's doing my fuckin' box in,life is fuckin' shit and the last fuckin' thing I fuckin' need is the computer fuckin' fuckin' about.Anyway,everybody fuckin' happy ??

Fuckin' B.T,Fuckin' B.T...Fuckin' home fuckin' hub,Fuckin' home fuckin' hub.It's all fuckin' shit,fuckin' shit I tell you.Slow as fuck,sit a fuckin' millimeter out of fuckin' line and the little fuckin' green light goes fuckin' out.If I fuckin' see "Your wireless connection is down" one more fuckin' time I will lose my fuckin' calm "rational".I sit here with the fuckin' enemy all fuckin' day and it's doing my fuckin' box in,life is fuckin' shit and the last fuckin' thing I fuckin' need is the computer fuckin' fuckin' about.Anyway,everybody fuckin' happy ??

Very Fucking happy thanx very much!! It's the fucking weekend, music to be fucking played, beer to be fucking drunk, FA Cup on the fucking telly, England thrashing the W Indies at fucking cricket and gigs to be fucking played. Oh the fucking joy!!

I need a fuckin drink.

Can you fucking pour 2? What a fucking disaster of a day I had.

How can a woman with no fuckin' income spend loads of fuckin' money on fuckin' crap,yet moan like fuck when I get some fuckin' cds ?? Fuck me !!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Because the fucking CD's are NOT for HER. See the difference. It's called selfishness. Since they are not for her and in her mind have no fucking value, then they're not necessary.

How can a woman with no fuckin' income spend loads of fuckin' money on fuckin' crap,yet moan like fuck when I get some fuckin' cds ?? Fuck me !!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Because the fucking CD's are NOT for HER. See the difference. It's called selfishness. Since they are not for her and in her mind have no fucking value, then they're not necessary.

Fuckin' hell Chris,you are indeed fuckin' wise mate.. :drink:

Fuckin' hell Chris,you are indeed fuckin' wise mate.. :drink:

I told you. I fucking went through the same shit with my ex wife. So I packed up my dog and fucking CD's and fucking left.

Answer as I keep tellin' ya - Keep on buyin' the CD's matey. I am sure you won't have a big problem in doing that will you!!!! Nah didn't think so :):)

I was going to change a fuckin' lightbulb,just for the fuckin' hell if it,but I couldn't fuckin' reach....

Try this to fucking change that bulb.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13604

So it's fuckin' infected now. Yesterday afternoon I had to change my bandages on my hand about 6 fuckin' times because there was a pus-like discharge coming out from the fuckin' wound where the wires in my hand are. It was sore as fuckin' hell and I couldn't even do my exercises properly... the whole hand was fucked. So I went to the hospital today and apprently it's infected. So I have to take antibiotics now. I had that and pain killers this morning, and a beer for lunch. I feel pretty fucking light headed now. Fuck this fuckin' whole fuckin' hand thing has been a fucking disaster. And still fuckin' is.

I drank many fuckin' beers this weekend while camping.

It almost made me fuckin' forget that I was missing the fuckin' Heaven & Hell/Megadeth/Machine Head gig back home in fuckin' Jersey. ALMOST.