• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bothering with baseball until my Mets tomorrow night. Watching "Law & Order:SVU" with Jerry Lewis.

I went for a run yesterday and my legs are hurting. :angry: Lazy bastard !!

No 'edit' button in some topics/threads (but not this one) :screwy: is somewhat uninteresting....but may make for some somewhat interesting typo's! ;)

If there's no edit button than most of us will have problems in the 'fuck' thread.

Where does the "edit" button keep going? I see it when I first post a message, but if I go elsewhere on the board and then come back to it a few minutes later it's gone.

My god ! Incredible ! This is my lucky day ! I never play to the lotterie or stuff like that, except today... And i won 1000 euros just with one ticket !!! LOLLLL I'm fuckin happy (Damn, it's not the right thread to say fuck !)... I can't believe it !!! WOOOOOOWWWWWOOOOW hahahaha ! i have to take the money on friday !

Can't translate my happiness in english so :

PUTAIN DE MERDE ! C'est trop bon !!!! WOOOOOOWWWWW :cheer:

Damn, this week-end = party with friends in Spain, lot of beers, lot of CDs and be fuckin unwind for the rest of the month ! I have the extra money to make a very good week-end ! YESSSSSSS ! :bananamac:

My god ! Incredible ! This is my lucky day ! I never play to the lotterie or stuff like that, except today... And i won 1000 euros just with one ticket !!! LOLLLL I'm fuckin happy (Damn, it's not the right thread to say fuck !)... I can't believe it !!! WOOOOOOWWWWWOOOOW hahahaha ! i have to take the money on friday !

Damn, this week-end = party with friends in Spain, lot of beers, lot of CDs and be fuckin unwind for the rest of the month ! I have the extra money to make a very good week-end ! YESSSSSSS ! :bananamac:

Congrats. I wish I could be that lucky, I don't think I've ever won anything from a lottery ticket.

Congratulations Faust... I wish we could all be that lucky! I could use an extra thousand bucks to blow on beer and CDs!

:o AWESOME sweetie!!! C'est magnifique!!!!! :dance:

Hahaha ! It's the first time i play lotterie !!!! I was with a friend and tryied a ticket for 1.50 euros ! It was the good ticket ! Hahaha !! FANTASTIC !

No 'edit' button in some topics/threads (but not this one) :screwy: is somewhat uninteresting....but may make for some somewhat interesting typo's! ;)

If there's no edit button than most of us will have problems in the 'fuck' thread.

:rofl: Sad but true... :anon:

:rofl: Sad but true... :anon:

I've already noticed a few people having problems today.

I just posted a whole mess of album reviews/comments on the main H.H. site cuz I'm bored and there doesn't seem to be much cookin' on the forum right now.

I just posted a whole mess of album reviews/comments on the main H.H. site cuz I'm bored and there doesn't seem to be much cookin' on the forum right now.

[/quot

What did you comment on?

Oh, a little of this, a little of that... a little song, a little dance, the Batman's head upon a lance... :)

Nah, but seriously, I don't remember all of'em off the top of my head but I know I commented on some of the stuff I've acquired recently like JetBoy, Dirty Looks, etc.