• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got around 2 minutes to go on an eBay bid to buy a stretch limo....for £1.51!!!!!!!!

Did I mention it's a toy ... to replace one of my son's I managed to break even more...trying to fix!!!!

I guess the fact that it's Friday is meant to be good. Well, it is, but it's really not doing me any good sitting here in the office at 9:16am in the morning. :(

I guess the fact that it's Friday is meant to be good. Well, it is, but it's really not doing me any good sitting here in the office at 9:16am in the morning. :(

Aren't you getting paid or are you there for charity?? :whistle:

Aren't you getting paid or are you there for charity?? :whistle:

"Paid" is a generous term.

Friday morning is quite uninteresting......

Isn't Friday like any other day to you?? Just wondering... :unsure:

What a totally uninteresting day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes this thread a necessary evil, huh?

I really want to book this Niue holiday, and for the cheaper price too. Why is it higher later on when the deal is valid until October 2010?

BASTARD WORLD.

It is. I hate it most the time.

The only good thing about today is my salad roll... $4 bucks from local cafe... BARGAINB! The extra B is for Bargain!

Is that one of those little Asian shops? They were all over Hurstville, but for about $2.50 for a roll and stuff like that. There's even one here. About $2.80 for a pork and salad roll, I think. I make my own, though.

So many times I book a holiday and it looks nicely priced, and slowly, bit by bit, things get added and the price just climbs. Like an erection.

So many times I book a holiday and it looks nicely priced, and slowly, bit by bit, things get added and the price just climbs. Like an erection.

Gotta love those 2inch holidays

You'll have two inches of face to breath through once I'm finished messing you up with my closed fists.

You'll have two inches of face to breath through once I'm finished messing you up with my closed fists.

I might be wrong but that sounded kinda like a threat... :whistle:

I might be wrong but that sounded kinda like a threat... :whistle:

Hands up who's scared! :whistle: