• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit crowded here don't you think? 18 members online as I write.....

We should play a good game called How Many Of Them Are Naked?

at least one... :unsure:

Make that two.

I also took photos of the opera house on my mobile phone last night. As I was walking along the harbour bridge I just thought it looked so pretty. I really wished I'd had my camera there, on the harbour bridge at 2:00am on Thursday morning.

Make that two.

I also took photos of the opera house on my mobile phone last night. As I was walking along the harbour bridge I just thought it looked so pretty. I really wished I'd had my camera there, on the harbour bridge at 2:00am on Thursday morning.

notice how Jez is watching alot... yet not talking...

me thinking he likes to watch...

Make that two.

notice how Jez is watching alot... yet not talking...

me thinking he likes to watch...

Yep. He must be naked....

For lunch im considering a chilli chicken and cottage cheese sandwich....

I'm just making up some ham cheese and tomato brevilles at the moment.

After watching a rock n' roll show last night I then proceeded to walk 18km home, which took me over three hours. I got in at 4am this morning and awoke at 7am this morning for work. I could not possibly feel worse. F*ck Sydney buses.

yeah, why pay $15 for a cab when you can walk for free!

edit: just saw your $70 cab ride post. Why that much for 18km?

After watching a rock n' roll show last night I then proceeded to walk 18km home, which took me over three hours. I got in at 4am this morning and awoke at 7am this morning for work. I could not possibly feel worse. F*ck Sydney buses.

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

When you get told you have to take 6 days unpaid leave over Christmas the last thing you're going to do is fork over $70 for a taxi fare. Or wait until 4:51am in a bus shelter for the first bus of the day. Or call my wife or mate from a slumber. It's not the way I roll. It was my only option. I honestly thought I'd still be walking now. I don't think I can ever use my legs again.

They have invented bicycles, you know! :whistle:

Yes, that is obvious. Please note, I did not go to the gig thinking I would be walking home. All times I checked suggested I would be out in time to get the last bus of the night - 12:20am. This did not happen and that was plan a, b, c and d all f*cked in the ass. I didn't even bring my Ipod as I also thought I may have a lift with my mate lined up. That too fell through.

if you had friends, one of them could have driven you home.

yeah, why pay $15 for a cab when you can walk for free!

edit: just saw your $70 cab ride post. Why that much for 18km?

HAHA! That's a very good question. There's a lot of tolls, but still. To be honest, it seems a lot longer than 18kms when you drive it. But I've done it many times at my company's expense, and I can assure you it's $70 at the very least.

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

When you get told you have to take 6 days unpaid leave over Christmas the last thing you're going to do is fork over $70 for a taxi fare. Or wait until 4:51am in a bus shelter for the first bus of the day. Or call my wife or mate from a slumber. It's not the way I roll. It was my only option. I honestly thought I'd still be walking now. I don't think I can ever use my legs again.

They have invented bicycles, you know! :whistle:

Yes, that is obvious. Please note, I did not go to the gig thinking I would be walking home. All times I checked suggested I would be out in time to get the last bus of the night - 12:20am. This did not happen and that was plan a, b, c and d all f*cked in the ass. I didn't even bring my Ipod as I also thought I may have a lift with my mate lined up. That too fell through.

if you had friends, one of them could have driven you home.

Nah, like I said I could have asked the dude I was there with but he was staying in the city, or I could have asked my wife or even my brother. But never have been never will be that type of dude.

what the hell is a breville? sounds metro gay

It doesn't matter anymore. it was just a big fail. No cheese, so I aborted and had butter on toast. A Breville is a sandwich maker/press.

It doesn't matter anymore. it was just a big fail. No cheese, so I aborted and had butter on toast. A Breville is a sandwich maker/press.

so a toasted sandwich...

breville... PFF... GAY

so a toasted sandwich...

breville... PFF... GAY

Yeah, it's a toasted sandwich. I don't usually call them brevilles, but sometimes I do. It's just the brand name of the press. This hell sexy girl I used to know called them brevilles and I thought it was just her being sexy, but since then I've heard heaps of people say it. It's an odd one. Like your face. HAHA!

I made tacos for dinner.

Oh my shitballs!!! Did you leave me some?

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

And yes I left you some. I just hope the left overs don't spoil by the time you surf your way up the Pacific and then hike your way across the US to Wyoming.

I made tacos for dinner.

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

And yes I left you some. I just hope the left overs don't spoil by the time you surf your way up the Pacific and then hike your way across the US to Wyoming.

Nah, becoming a bit of an expert on that. Should be there by 4am in the morning.

Don't your tacos ever crack and you just start spilling shit everywhere - lettuce, tomato, mince... the whole f*cking thing. If not for it being my favourite food ever I'd hold a grudge against them.

I made tacos for dinner.

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

Nah, becoming a bit of an expert on that. Should be there by 4am in the morning.

Don't your tacos ever crack and you just start spilling shit everywhere - lettuce, tomato, mince... the whole f*cking thing. If not for it being my favourite food ever I'd hold a grudge against them.

Yeah that happens quite a bit when I'm having a hard shell taco but tonight I had soft shells. :tumbsup:

I made tacos for dinner.

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

Yeah that happens quite a bit when I'm having a hard shell taco but tonight I had soft shells. :tumbsup:

Been meaning to try them for ages, but they're quite a bit more expensive, I think. You rate them high?

I made tacos for dinner.

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

Been meaning to try them for ages, but they're quite a bit more expensive, I think. You rate them high?

Their about the same price here, maybe at a resturaunt their maybe 10 cents more per taco.

I love soft shells but get burned out on them from time to time and go back to hard shell tacos.

When I make tacos at home I usually make hard shells and when I go to places like taco bell I get the soft shells most of the time.

I made tacos for dinner.

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

Their about the same price here, maybe at a resturaunt their maybe 10 cents more per taco.

I love soft shells but get burned out on them from time to time and go back to hard shell tacos.

When I make tacos at home I usually make hard shells and when I go to places like taco bell I get the soft shells most of the time.

Back when Taco Bell was still alive in Australia, before it was confirmed that God doesn't exist and it was removed from here, I used to vary that shit up like hell. Soft shell, hard shells, burritos, challupas - do you have those over there? I forget the spelling? I think it was Chalupa. Man they delivered beyond what was required.

I made tacos for dinner.

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

Back when Taco Bell was still alive in Australia, before it was confirmed that God doesn't exist and it was removed from here, I used to vary that shit up like hell. Soft shell, hard shells, burritos, challupas - do you have those over there? I forget the spelling? I think it was Chalupa. Man they delivered beyond what was required.

Yup they still have Chalupa's and Taco Bells here.

I prefer Taco Johns myself and luckily we have one of those in this little town I now live in.