The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just ate a kebab and a large chips. Medium chips would have been adequate but at $4 there was no way I could get them when the large chips were only $5. This dessert (Korean Cleanskin Beer) is doing a good job to wash it all down. Goddamn I know how to punish myself.

Eating again Geoff ? Next it will be.. :popcorn:

He'll eat Himself - Cannibal Geoff:

cannibalGirl.jpg

That's messed up.

If I started eating myself I'd start with my penis. That would last for several decades.

:rofl2:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate a kebab and a large chips. Medium chips would have been adequate but at $4 there was no way I could get them when the large chips were only $5. This dessert (Korean Cleanskin Beer) is doing a good job to wash it all down. Goddamn I know how to punish myself.

cannibalGirl.jpg

That's messed up.

If I started eating myself I'd start with my penis. That would last for several decades.

Im not even sure what that pic is of!?

cannibalGirl.jpg

That's messed up.

I think it's your sister eating a heart or a kidney from her victim. She went back to the cave and gave you the testicles.

cannibalGirl.jpg

That's messed up.

I think it's your sister eating a heart or a kidney from her victim. She went back to the cave and gave you the testicles.

:2up:

I've filled my waste bin up........

I've filled the atmosphere up with hatred and deep anger for the fact that I can't get my Sega "Awesome" Mega Drive to work.

I just ordered 2 sets of Bass strings. Interesting.

...for you. My ipods working just fine, thankyou very much for asking :nyanya:

Glad to hear that mate.

I just ordered 2 sets of Bass strings. Interesting.

...for you. My ipods working just fine, thankyou very much for asking :nyanya:

Glad to hear that mate.

Uninteresting!! :whistle:

I feel so cruel, but the lady here has just been on the phone for the last half hour talking about the new pastor at their church being a dickhead or something and she just said, 'What, do they think we're all idiots?'

I feel so cruel, but the lady here has just been on the phone for the last half hour talking about the new pastor at their church being a dickhead or something and she just said, 'What, do they think we're all idiots?'

And what was the answer ?

And what was the answer ?

I think you know that my good man.

I just made an Indian tele-marketer listen to Winger at full volume... she didnt last long..

I was stuck on the phone with one for about 5mins last night because he tricked me into thinking he was calling from Telstra (who we're with) and in the end turns out he was some cheeky f*cker from f*ck knows where. Motherf*cker.

I just made an Indian tele-marketer listen to Winger at full volume... she didnt last long..

I was stuck on the phone with one for about 5mins last night because he tricked me into thinking he was calling from Telstra (who we're with) and in the end turns out he was some cheeky f*cker from f*ck knows where. Motherf*cker.

This lady was from "North Sydney" YEH RIGHT!!!

I love them. They give me so much entertainment.

Next time one calls im gonna give them your number..

This lady was from "North Sydney" YEH RIGHT!!!

I love them. They give me so much entertainment.

Next time one calls im gonna give them your number..

To do that you'll have to know my number. And the only numbers you'll get off me are the number of blows I deliver to your jaw when we meet.