• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight I've watched 'The Apprentice' and 'Shipwrecked'. Both would be fine if British people weren't so ugly; if they didn't "speak" in that "accent"; if the guys stopped f*cking crying (seriously, more than the ladiez) and if there weren't British people in them. :)

made by British people as well remember.....like all the best programmes.

(Except Dexter)

Seriously, mate, 'Shipwrecked' is atrocious. 'The Apprentice' is just a rip-ff of Trump's show, or did the British guy do it first?

Either way, I can't think of one decent British show ever, mate. And no, I won't say there are good Aussie ones either, 'cause there aren't. As much as it pains me to admit it, credit where it's due - the yanks are the only people who should be doing TV programmes, and even they should cut 95% of them. A good British programme? You're takin' the piss, right, mate?

Actually I was referring to Reality shows...........most of which (and Im almost embarrassed to admit it) started in the UK.

Pop Idol, Big Brother, Dragon's Den, Apprentice, Im A Celeb (Jungle).

The only one I really enjoy is Jungle :tumbsup:

But on the subject to British programmes.........how can you not mention 6 of the greatest comedy programmes ever written.

Blackadder :bowdown:

Young Ones

Only Fools & Horses

Royle Family

The Office

Fawlty Towers

Here endeth the lesson.

I'd go 'Big Brother' and 'The Apprentice' from that lot (preferably the US versions, or Aussie version of BB) but you can keep the rest.

What is the point of 'I'm a Celeb get me out of here'? In fact, what is the point of 'Shipwrecked' too? Why are there video cameras in the UK?

What is the point of any reality show?? I hate virtually all of them with a passion.

Esp Big Bro.........how can you watch that shite? Most people on it are intensely annoying.

& as for having a camera trained at a bed all night in the hope of catching a glipse of a movement which possibly might suggest some form of sexual activity is just plain sad.

The best reality show Ive seen is 7 lives exposed on Playboy - where they all just fuck each other. Now that was good/worthwhile viewing :tumbsup:

Tonight I've watched 'The Apprentice' and 'Shipwrecked'. Both would be fine if British people weren't so ugly; if they didn't "speak" in that "accent"; if the guys stopped f*cking crying (seriously, more than the ladiez) and if there weren't British people in them. :)

made by British people as well remember.....like all the best programmes.

(Except Dexter)

Seriously, mate, 'Shipwrecked' is atrocious. 'The Apprentice' is just a rip-ff of Trump's show, or did the British guy do it first?

Either way, I can't think of one decent British show ever, mate. And no, I won't say there are good Aussie ones either, 'cause there aren't. As much as it pains me to admit it, credit where it's due - the yanks are the only people who should be doing TV programmes, and even they should cut 95% of them. A good British programme? You're takin' the piss, right, mate?

Actually I was referring to Reality shows...........most of which (and Im almost embarrassed to admit it) started in the UK.

Pop Idol, Big Brother, Dragon's Den, Apprentice, Im A Celeb (Jungle).

The only one I really enjoy is Jungle :tumbsup:

But on the subject to British programmes.........how can you not mention 6 of the greatest comedy programmes ever written.

Blackadder :bowdown:

Young Ones

Only Fools & Horses

Royle Family

The Office

Fawlty Towers

Here endeth the lesson.

I'd go 'Big Brother' and 'The Apprentice' from that lot (preferably the US versions, or Aussie version of BB) but you can keep the rest.

What is the point of 'I'm a Celeb get me out of here'? In fact, what is the point of 'Shipwrecked' too? Why are there video cameras in the UK?

The best reality show Ive seen is 7 lives exposed on Playboy - where they all just fuck each other. Now that was good/worthwhile viewing :tumbsup:

Here here Glen - More fucking reality shows is the way to go!! :headbanger:

What the f*ck? Where did you see this Playboy show and why aren't you streaming it here now?

What I mean by a point is that at least in BB they get voted off each week with the aim of finding the eventual most popular housemate/winner.

On 'Shipwrecked' we just have a bunch of whiney ugly poms dredging around a couple of stunning islands for a few weeks until they multiply is ugliness and boringness and fail to die, winning something like $70,000 (split amongst 70,000 people) for having the most ugly people on their island. I know, there is a faint "point" there, but it's barely worth noting.

I am watching footy as hard rock n'roll plays on my stereo. I drink a beer having just had a plate full of nachos. Soon I will eat chocolate. And I have a pug on either side of me. Life is good for now.

Baron Lager = excellent surprise. Love this drop.

I am watching footy as hard rock n'roll plays on my stereo. I drink a beer having just had a plate full of nachos. Soon I will eat chocolate. And I have a pug on either side of me. Life is good for now.

Baron Lager = excellent surprise. Love this drop.

Australia.... :beerbang:

Going to bed. 'Night all.

Wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ready to go out and get me some Mexican food....

I just bought a bandana so I can look like a Twat when I go out!!

Are you Mike Reno?

Are you Mike Reno?

Errr Yes I am!! D'ya wanna 'Get Lucky' ;)

Are you Mike Reno?

No my name is not Geoff.... :whistle:

Are you Mike Reno?

:lol: be thankful - be very thankful :D

Are you Mike Reno?

Oh I am.....

Are you Mike Reno?

Oh I am.....

I am definitely in a state of hurt.

Are you Mike Reno?

Oh I am.....

I am definitely in a state of hurt.

Like you didn't see it coming....