• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Garlic Fest ?? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Sounds as interesting as the 'Pitch Fork' fest at your place next w/e Wotters???

MUCH more interesting than that, Jez. And they didn't have one single Lu*on fan there. :whistle:

I burnt the Christmas tree today

:blink: Very early for '08 or a little late for '07? :blink:

Just got back from Garlic Fest, a fair in Palm Beach County every year celebrating garlic. Wish You Were Here, a tribute band to Pink Floyd and Blues Traveler were there performing live. It was cool. The food kicked ass. :beerbang:

That sounds like fun but I hope everyone took some breath mints with them. :unsure:

I just went out with some friends to a local pizza place and now I'm enjoying a cold Budweiser.

Nah those that were there didn't need them. My wife and I both had some so it's OK. How was the pizza? We're making homemade French bread pizza tomorrow. :tumbsup:

The pizza was great. It's a local place called Mackies that's been in the area for years.

That's probably the one thing I miss about NYC. The pizza. It's decent here but NOTHING like NY pizza.

There's some good pizza places around here but nothing like Chicago and New York.

I went to Great Yarmouth today...

Any nice cows Boy!!Did you partake in Candyfloss and play with the OAP's on the Beach?

I went to Great Yarmouth today...

Any nice cows Boy!!Did you partake in Candyfloss and play with the OAP's on the Beach?

The candyfloss stall was shut,and the OAP situation ??,you know that's a "Closed-Shop" :whistle:

I'm having my hair cut soon !!!

And now it's done.....

Are you basking in the afterglow?

Certain things NEED afterglow basking... :whistle::whistle:

Did you need a smoke after? :whistle:

The sky looks awesome. It's sunny but there's some massive black clouds looking quite ominous.

What's not awesome about all this is that I'll be riding home in the f*cking rain again.

The sky looks awesome. It's sunny but there's some massive black clouds looking quite ominous.

What's not awesome about all this is that I'll be riding home in the f*cking rain again.

Sure enough it's f*cking pouring now. After a forecast for 5 fine and sunny days this week I'm pretty f*cking unhappy. The rust is just going to eat this poor bike. :(

Gonna go to bed in a minute...been awake all night, had to book a day off work I'm that tired

Now THAT's boring ... !!

:lol:

The enemy has gone to see her mum back in Luton..Meaning she's not here..Result !!!!! :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

Hey, so how are you going to spend your "freedom" ??