The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Our dog just took a massive dump in the driveway... directly behind my car :angry:

Well that was real shitty of your dog!!

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for my wife to get the hell outta the shower so I can have my turn! :angry:

I just looked in the mirror and it seems I have a serious case of "Bed Head" this morning... I look like Jimmy Neutron :yikes:

Tom's watching Cory In The House.....Help me.. :crying::crying:

Huh?

Cory In The House...Black kid who lives in the Whitehouse,bit of a wide-boy,a little bit "street",bit of a "player" but has morals and follows the American Dream,Aaahh !!! It's on the Disney channel.

Sitting here on the computer, which is so awesome, because I feel like I should catch up here before it gets too far out of my grasp. I haven't taken the dogs out for a walk yet because it's raining but we'll go soon. The creeps absolutely destroyed a hat my wife got up the coast and it saddens me deeply 'cause she loved it. I want to be angry at the dogs but they're so damn cute. Disappointed is what I am. Damn dogs.

I just got done eating dinner.

I was going to go to a High School Basketball game but decided not to.

watch the cricket instead...

I don't think anyone plays cricket in this country. :unsure:

I might put the cricket on soon actually - look on the net, hopefully upload songs for my ipod, listen to music and watch cricket. Oh, and put that bike together. Hey Matt, check Coastalwatch.com for me and let me know if it's worth going for a surf today, considering the weather. I'll check in this thread in a few mins.

I might put the cricket on soon actually - look on the net, hopefully upload songs for my ipod, listen to music and watch cricket. Oh, and put that bike together. Hey Matt, check Coastalwatch.com for me and let me know if it's worth going for a surf today, considering the weather. I'll check in this thread in a few mins.

so how do you listen to music and watch cricket at same time???

its warmish here... overcoast but warm... then again im nowere near the coast... but there are a few yabby infected puddles to soak in..

so how do you listen to music and watch cricket at same time???

its warmish here... overcoast but warm... then again im nowere near the coast... but there are a few yabby infected puddles to soak in..

You serious? I always "watch" cricket with the sound off. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yeah, it's warm here too. I just don't really want to bother heading out to the beach unless it's worthwhile. I might just do some cleaning around here... still got to take these dogs for a walk! And I have to make my bike! And put the washing away, and mastur- ah, prepare dinner.

Had some left over Honey Baked Ham. Now waiting for the Islanders-Senators game to start.

I've had to close the blinds today as the sun was making watching tv awkward....

Hope it's not because you found your spandex and don't want the world to see. :yikes::whistle: