• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having my morning Monster.

I hope your talking about the energy drink. :blink:

I was think the same thing. :whistle:

That was entertaining conversation yet not quite on the cusp of interesting.

My wife is preparing homemade pizza for dinner. Yum.

My wife is doing the same. :blink:

You don't have the same wife do you? :blink:

Wes, is your wife about five foot-two and blonde?

If so, then we may have to talk.

Wes, is your wife about five foot-two and blonde?

If so, then we may have to talk.

I thought it was odd that she dissapears for days at a time and the fact that I keep on finding plane tickets to and from New Jersey. :blink:

I was watching tv last night and "This Is Kylie" came on,(British Saturday Night T.V. :angry: ) and lo and behold,she's turned into Christina Aguilera's mum... :rofl2::whistle::rofl2:

Yeah - but you still wouldn't say No would you :whistle:

I was watching tv last night and "This Is Kylie" came on,(British Saturday Night T.V. :angry: ) and lo and behold,she's turned into Christina Aguilera's mum... :rofl2::whistle::rofl2:

Listen matey,I wouldn't say no to Kylie's mum.... :whistle::whistle:

Listen matey,I wouldn't say no to Kylie's mum.... :whistle::whistle:

..Or her sister yum yum. I like Kylie so much, I had a picture of her arse tattoed on my arse - true love! :crazy:

I hate Kylie Minogue. It's funny that British (and admittedly a lot of Aussies - but mostly the gay ones) find her so attractive when I could step out to lunch in Hurstville and point out 140 better looking girls in half an hour. I don't know... even for a sex monster like me I'm just not into Kylie. Her sister, however... :norks:

Anyway, it's midday and this is the first time I'm on here today. Not cool. Usually I'd say how f*cked Mondays are, and they are... but this one will end with me seeing Winger and Ratt for the first time in my life... so it's not the worst ever.

It's funny that British (and admittedly a lot of Aussies - but mostly the gay ones) find her so attractive

Anyway, it's midday and this is the first time I'm on here today. Not cool. Usually I'd say how f*cked Mondays are, and they are... but this one will end with me seeing Winger and Ratt for the first time in my life... so it's not the worst ever.

That's about 3/4 of the Aussie population that like her then!!! I'm sure you wouldn't say no if she was to turn up in your bedroom wearing those cheeky little shorts and smiling suggestively at you :lol:

Hopefully Winger will be a hell of a lot better than when I saw them last year, otherwise you are going to have a VERY bad finish to an already not great day!! Good luck.

It's funny that British (and admittedly a lot of Aussies - but mostly the gay ones) find her so attractive

That's about 3/4 of the Aussie population that like her then!!! I'm sure you wouldn't say no if she was to turn up in your bedroom wearing those cheeky little shorts and smiling suggestively at you :lol:

Hopefully Winger will be a hell of a lot better than when I saw them last year, otherwise you are going to have a VERY bad finish to an already not great day!! Good luck.

If I were single I wouldn't bother saying no, but I probably would ask if she could bring her sister along.

Yeah, I'm praying they're both good - Ratt and Winger. Heard too many dodgy things about them live recently. Oh well, only one way to find out!

I've just eaten a biscuit.. :yikes:

Was it an air biscuit? :yuck:

It was a plain biscuit,no chocolate,just plain..Oh the extravagance of life !!!! :crying:

Outta Scones?

No crumpets either I take it? How bloody awful... :(