• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

the dead body of the guy from WalMart. ;)

With the Iced Earth logo carved into his forehead, right?? :P

the dead body of the guy from WalMart. ;)

With the Iced Earth logo carved into his forehead, right?? :P

Of course. :banger:

Cuz dat's just the way us Troo Mettle Gangstaz roll. :pimp:

23 is the smallest number of integer-sided boxes that tile a box so that no two boxes share a common length.

Um.... what? :wacko:

23 is the smallest number of integer-sided boxes that tile a box so that no two boxes share a common length.

23. :bowdown:

My brain hurts. :unsure:

The number 23 has that effect on people.

I guess I really oughta rent that Jim Carrey movie one of these days so I can be in on this "23" joke huh?

I guess I really oughta rent that Jim Carrey movie one of these days so I can be in on this "23" joke huh?

Holy shit!!! The number 23 even has it's own movie?

Holy shit!!! The number 23 even has it's own movie?

Twenty-three is the Sacred Number (along with 5) of Eris, goddess of discord, according to the Principia Discordia; it is the number of the 'Illuminati'.

Twenty-three is the Sacred Number (along with 5) of Eris, goddess of discord, according to the Principia Discordia; it is the number of the 'Illuminati'.

Perhaps, but according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything is 42.

Perhaps, but according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything is 42.

42-19= 23.

I got a haircut for $5 at lunch today. Usually I pay $10 but I've decided it's too much and I forgot my lunch so I wanted to buy Hungry Jacks.

So I looked around and found a place which did haircuts for $5. It was seedy, and unswept, with hair all over the floor (so much so I was slipping and sliding around) and the guys couldn't speak a word of English - all Chinese - but they did the job in about 5mins flat, leaving ample time to go to Hungry Jacks for food.

Score.

I got a haircut for $5 at lunch today. Usually I pay $10 but I've decided it's too much and I forgot my lunch so I wanted to buy Hungry Jacks.

So I looked around and found a place which did haircuts for $5. It was seedy, and unswept, with hair all over the floor (so much so I was slipping and sliding around) and the guys couldn't speak a word of English - all Chinese - but they did the job in about 5mins flat, leaving ample time to go to Hungry Jacks for food.

Score.

Did you have a "baldy" ?

Score.

Did you have a "baldy" ?

...or a Brazilian??? Call me Landing Strip Geoff.

Score.

Did you have a "baldy" ?

Please... leave my shorn scrotum out of this.

As for the hair, not completely bald, just very short... and Cleetus-lookin'.

Score.

Did you have a "baldy" ?

Than you'd best get yourself a set o' them fake hillbilly teeth and post us a pic to make fun of.

At least it seems like a good idea to me... :bananamac:

Score.

Did you have a "baldy" ?

Than you'd best get yourself a set o' them fake hillbilly teeth and post us a pic to make fun of.

At least it seems like a good idea to me... :bananamac:

Yuk yuk yuk...Yer darn tootin' it does but I reckon he'll chicken out before he snaps that Polaroid. :rofl2: