• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I like wagging tails, and I like dogs. I don't like work and I don't like maggots. Not that I hate them, just not their biggest fan either.

What you do like is Boy Bands with an AOR flavor. :whistle:

Backed. Boy Bands with ballsier songs than Toto, I-Ten and Beau Geste (sp?). Yeah, I'm into that.

I like wagging tails, and I like dogs. I don't like work and I don't like maggots. Not that I hate them, just not their biggest fan either.

Backed. Boy Bands with ballsier songs than Toto, I-Ten and Beau Geste (sp?). Yeah, I'm into that.

I don't know who any of those groups are except Toto and I only know like 3 of their songs.

I don't know who any of those groups are except Toto and I only know like 3 of their songs.

I wish I didn't know them either, cousin. :lol: Sorry Jez.

Are you only saying that to ruffle Jez' feathers?

Me? Ruffle Jez' feathers? WTF? RU4SERIUZ?

Me? Ruffle Jez' feathers? WTF? RU4SERIUZ?

Why yes. Yes IEMZERRIUZ!!

For lunch today I bought 2nd hand CDs, then ate Subway. If I had money to afford the CDs it would have ruled. As it is, it was pretty awesome anyway.

then ate Subway.

You can't beat having five large German men for lunch can you? Easily fills you up until dinner.

then ate Subway.

You can't beat having five large German men for lunch can you? Easily fills you up until dinner.

:wacko::blink:

SUBWAY_HOTYD.jpg

Yeah that didnt work did it. And there's 6 of them... I'll stick to the music threads. :hammer:

then ate Subway.

:wacko::blink:

SUBWAY_HOTYD.jpg

Yeah that didnt work did it. And there's 6 of them... I'll stick to the music threads. :hammer:

I got ya, Tim (2). But you were right the first time... there are only five men in the band, and a *cough* saxaphone player.

I got ya, Tim (2). But you were right the first time... there are only five men in the band, and a *cough* saxaphone player.

I'd also be prepared to bet that nowadays they can be found either serving sandwiches in a Subway or busking in one....

I'd also be prepared to bet that nowadays they can be found either serving sandwiches in a Subway or busking in one....

Or playing in that cool band from last year, what's their name? F*ck... great debut CD last year, in the style of 'Taste the difference'. Can't believe I forgot the name... it's 'cause I got music in my ears.

Or playing in that cool band from last year, what's their name?

Burger King?

Watching the Cardinal game.

1st inning, Ankiel long flyout to the wall, Pujols Homerun to dead center that still hasn't landed, Edmonds basehit, Rolen two-run homer. What a great way to start a game. Cards 3-Brewers 0.

I'm looking at piccies of Boobies - Guess who's???

Geoff's???

Are you looking at pics of Geoffs new favorite band Pacific Avenue?

No and No - guess again!

No and No - guess again!

Cliff's??

No and No - guess again!

Cliff's??

Cliff and Geoff maybe complete tits but they don't actually have any, unless you know something I don't???

No and No - guess again!

Cliff's??

Cliff and Geoff maybe complete tits but they don't actually have any, unless you know something I don't???

They could have man-boobs.