Thank God it's Friday.

:agree:

Now it's Saturday.

Why,on Saturday,do kids monopolise the tv ?? :yikes:

Because it's cartoon day!! :popcorn:

Oh yeah.... :yikes:

It's either that or you could believe that they are here to irritate the sh*t out of you... <_<

Oh yeah.... :yikes:

It's either that or you could believe that they are here to irritate the sh*t out of you... <_<

:rofl2:

Got a tornado warning up in my county. So no sun... :crying:

We had a 4.3 earthquake today.

So everything under 5.0 is considered "uninteresting"? ;)

How long was it? I was in Sonoma when they had one back a few years ago, I think the epicenter was in Napa, I think that was 6 or 7, scary shit even in Sonoma... :unsure:

How long was it? I was in Sonoma when they had one back a few years ago, I think the epicenter was in Napa, I think that was 6 or 7, scary shit even in Sonoma... :unsure:

Pretty much..... This one was a piece of cake :) Only felt it for maybe 20 seconds and I was about 10 miles from the epicenter, and it came from 5 miles below the surface.

The only recent northern Cali quake that was that big (7.1) was '89... and it's epicenter was way south of Napa, near where I live. Were you in Cali in '89? That one was very interesting :unsure:

Pretty much..... This one was a piece of cake :) Only felt it for maybe 20 seconds and I was about 10 miles from the epicenter, and it came from 5 miles below the surface.

The only recent northern Cali quake that was that big (7.1) was '89... and it's epicenter was way south of Napa, near where I live. Were you in Cali in '89? That one was very interesting :unsure:

I felt the rolling of the '89 quake. Kinda interesting to see it happening on TV, then feeling it a few seconds later. I was watching the A's Vs. Giants in the World Series. Crazy stuff. People who have never felt and earthquake pictures everything shaking when actually it's more of rolling feeling. I remember getting up to use the bathroom very late one night and walking into a wall. I thought I was drunk still. Turns out it was an earthquake. Funny stuff. I apologize if this is all too interesting.

Nope wasn't there until the mid-90's sometime, must've been a smaller one. I know they were complaining about major wine losses in some wine shops in Napa, somewhere in the million range... I think that's at least three bottles worth of cult cab right there... ;)

About 5 years ago in Manchester (seriously) we were getting earth tremors on a regular basis, they went on for a few months October 2002 - Jan 2003) before dying out. Although hardly huge quakes there was a fair bit of minor damage (cracks in buildings, walls falling down e.t.c.) and it was strange feeling the shake (Jetboy) but after a while folks started getting blase about them....it was termed an Earthquake Swarm...cool name for a band...I'm copyrighting it!!!

Here's a little link for ye who disbelieve me

BBC News

It sez here there was over 100 earthquakes during that period.

Keele University

Anyway boring stuff now.....

I made my mate a brew earlier and his mug cracked down the side as I put the boiling water in...shocking (not down to earthquakes either).

We just gave the dog a bath. Nothin like the smell of damp pooch wafting thru the house.... ugh.

About 5 years ago in Manchester (seriously) we were getting earth tremors on a regular basis, they went on for a few months October 2002 - Jan 2003) before dying out. Although hardly huge quakes there was a fair bit of minor damage (cracks in buildings, walls falling down e.t.c.) and it was strange feeling the shake (Jetboy) but after a while folks started getting blase about them....it was termed an Earthquake Swarm...cool name for a band...I'm copyrighting it!!!

Here's a little link for ye who disbelieve me

BBC News

It sez here there was over 100 earthquakes during that period.

Keele University

Anyway boring stuff now.....

I made my mate a brew earlier and his mug cracked down the side as I put the boiling water in...shocking (not down to earthquakes either).

It's weird and wacky oop north !!! :rofl2:

Joe Perry was playing guitar for Tom Jones on the Princess Diana concert Saturday night :headbanger: ....but I turned over to watch X-Men Last Stand :yikes:

Joe Perry was playing guitar for Tom Jones on the Princess Diana concert Saturday night :headbanger: ....but I turned over to watch X-Men Last Stand :yikes:

Sunday I believe.... :rofl2:<_<:rofl2:

Yes ... sorry Sunday....all the days merge into one when beer and hangovers are involved :crazy:

Sunday I believe.... :rofl2:<_<:rofl2:

Yes ... sorry Sunday....all the days merge into one when beer and hangovers are involved :crazy:

:rofl2: