• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up,and thought "shall I have a crafty ciggie ?".And after much soul-searching I thought one won't hurt,so I went to get one and there wasn't any.Oh,how I laughed...

I woke up,and thought "shall I have a crafty ciggie ?".And after much soul-searching I thought one won't hurt,so I went to get one and there wasn't any.Oh,how I laughed...

until you cried?

I went to the hospital again this morning for my weekly Monday check-up and I arrived at the office at the exact time my whole team was going out for lunch with everyone else who's here from the other states. They said 'Hop in' and I joined them for a free Japanese lunch. I started work today at 3:00pm. I've had many worse Mondays.

The grass seed I planted in my back yard is finally sprouting. I actually have something resembling a lawn back there!! :banana:

Worked, came home and now doing nothing.

I went to Bury today to pay the mortgage.

Got there and realised I had left the paying in book and cheque at home....aw fuck it! We went for a mooch about the town anyway.

Took Ben for a sandwich got back to the car to go home and realised I had left his metal water bottle on the bench...so had to go back for that!!!!!

Got home and after thinking I had shut all the windows in the house when we left, found out I had left the kitchen window wide open!!!!!

Just one of those niggling arsey days

Nick, you should definitely set up an online banking scheme to pay off your mortgage. If they didn't do it for me I'd never get around to it. Seriously, saves a heap of time and effort mate. Completely recommended. Like nachos. If you're hungry, eat 'em. They're awesome.

Believe this:

I just signed up online to the Pizza Hut website, just so I could print out a coupon so I can buy a pizza on the way home tonight. My wife's got a lecture on after work and I'm dying for pizza, so I'm going to pick up a pizza for $6.95 on the way home. Life is full of class, and I take up every seat in the classroom.

I'm watching a TV and sitting on the lounge, but I'm thinking of washing the dishes in the adds. The bath is run upstairs.

I have two bandaids on my desk, my keys and my discman. I wish I could listen to The Used 'In love and death' CD that's in my discman now instead of the sounds of the office. My rage is starting to return. Not even sure why.

I have some fish fillets baking in my oven right now.

You're just the Martha Stewart of HH aren't ya? New show: Heaven&Hell Living...

uninteresting....if someone want to listen a real masterpiece of music.....in you tube ...search this..villancicos con el culo ....is awesome :butt::dance:

I'm watching State of Origin which was looking more fun until Queensland came back and are kicking our asses now (NSW). :(