The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

No norks for me at all. :( Possibly for a very long time.

No Amy Reid pics at all. Wow you must be in a lot of trouble.

Wow, I was joking...What did you do, Geoff?

Bad things mate, very bad. Not as bad as some may assume but enough to put me in one hell of a bad place. :(

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gearing up to do some work...not very motivated today.

Join the club... :blink:

No norks for me at all. :( Possibly for a very long time.

No Amy Reid pics at all. Wow you must be in a lot of trouble.

Wow, I was joking...What did you do, Geoff?

Bad things mate, very bad. Not as bad as some may assume but enough to put me in one hell of a bad place. :(

Did it have something to do with.........................

.......the water?

:lol: No water mate. Just stupidity. Doesn't help to be at the office now, though. Sure wish I could visit...

... the water.

Speaking of...

... the water. I swam 30 laps of a 50 metre pool last night. It was actually really f*cking hard, but good. My shoulder is still sore from the SRI (Surfing Related Injury) I obtained a couple of weeks ago, but damn it was some good excercise.

I'm thinking about going to bed too. Naked, with my naked wife. But that won't happen tonight. I still think about bed, though. They're comfortable and if I was there I'd not have to try and pretend to be busy here in the office for the sake of my self-imagery.

Bed: The home of sex.

I just drank my second cup of coffee.

My "to do" list for today consists of taking the Durango for an oil change, and grocery shopping.

Such a death defying life I lead... :007:

Just having my first cup of coffee, going to shower and start my boring day...I don't even know what's on the agenda for today. Gonna have to ask the little woman. <_<

Getting ready for the Minnesota Wild-Anaheim Ducks game.

I read the new issue of Revolver mag which has an excellent article on "The History Of Thrash" filled with great trivia and tons of excellent vintage pix of "The Big Four" bands as well as many others. :)

I read the new issue of Revolver mag which has an excellent article on "The History Of Thrash" filled with great trivia and tons of excellent vintage pix of "The Big Four" bands as well as many others. :)

Is that the same issue we talked about a few weeks ago, or is that a newer issue?

Is that the same issue we talked about a few weeks ago, or is that a newer issue?

I'm assuming it's the same one... it's got Mustaine and some dude from Shadows Fall on the cover? I picked it up on my way home from work on Friday.

I'm assuming it's the same one... it's got Mustaine and some dude from Shadows Fall on the cover? I picked it up on my way home from work on Friday.

Yeah that's the same one, and that dude is vocalist Brian Fair from Shadows Fall(I know you hate SF).

There's some good stuff in that issue on the Thrash genre, although I wish they would of done a full issue focusing on Thrash bands only.

My wife is watching the CMT Music Awards (Bon Jovi are performing their new single on it right now! ICK!) so I'm over here posting on HH.

I'm reading a book and have been watching the Cardinals-Brewers game.

Latest Curious George book Wes?

:rofl2:

Seriously though, it was "The Next Millionaires" by Paul Zane Pilzer.

I still have to thank Paul for the time he took researching me for his book.

So, yeah... kinda broke my hand over the weekend. FYI everyone, cement walls are better fighters than humans. They will win. This post took about 4 hours to type. :(