The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I was listening to Fightstar's 'Grand Unification' on the way to work. Everytime I hear that album I want to stand on the edge of a cliff and lean face-first into the wind, in slow motion.

"Hold my hand until the waves come

the waves come

Just hold my hand 'till the waves come

the waves come around"

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for the waves guys. I'll let you know when they get here. My hand is still being held, so that's kinda sexy.

No, we're just standing side by side on the edge of the cliff, hand in hand... waiting for the waves to come. It's quite serene. Except for that seagul. "Hey, seriously, f*ck off little seagul." *Beak chomps Geoff's face* "Hey, get the f*ck off me!" *tries to wave seagul off with free hand, not willing to break the hand in hand link. Seagul is too quick, dropping 7 more pecks into Geoff's face* "F*CK! F*ck off man, I'm just waiting for the f*cking wave to come! Leave me alone!" *pecking increases as several more seaguls arrive, pecking at the face and scrotal region* "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! All I wanted to do was have my hand held as I waited for the f*cking waves to come!!!!!"

Wow, Tash is the coolest girl ever! I was just talking to this sexy little thing (Tash) in the office here and I had my lunch sitting on my desk. It's a ham, cheese and tomoato sandwich and I usually toast it and melt the cheese in the microwave. She saw my lunchbox and offerded to prepare my sandwich for me. She she just presented my first toasted sandwich and the 2nd one is on it's way now. She's awesome!!!

Wow, she just got her own personal "waitress" to bring out the new sandwich, which has been cut into quarters - 4 little toasted triangles. If I wasn't married I'd declare my love for this girl now. She even put a little bit of salad on the side of the plate too. Lettuce and cucumber, stolen from someone else in the office. Adorable.

Holy shitballs! I'm in the office, Wes. Can you see me? I'm sitting about 20 foot away from the window typing my reply to this thread. Let me know if you can see me and I'll wave to you.

Are you????? I'm in the office right now too and I can't see you. As far as I know there's only 4 of us in the building including the security guard....are you the security guard?

You're trippin', Nick. There's 20-21 of us here. Are you on the fourth floor? There's a couple more of us on the 5th floor.

Yeah Wes, who is it? I'm waving at you from the fourth floor. Seriously, my nose is pressed against the glass and I'm making a blowfish face... as I wave. Can you see me?

Hey Nick, wanna meet downstairs for tea in about an hour?

Yep okay see ya there...wonder if Jez and Pete will be there for tea too? Wotty won't be he'll still be sleeping off a hangover in some police cell probably.

Yep, sounds about right, Wes. You wanna join us downstairs for tea too? Pete and Jez will be there. If there's any money left after we've bought all our tea, you think we should see if we can pool enough to get Ian out on bail? I sympathise with alcoholics, like Ian.

Yep, sounds about right, Wes. You wanna join us downstairs for tea too? Pete and Jez will be there. If there's any money left after we've bought all our tea, you think we should see if we can pool enough to get Ian out on bail? I sympathise with alcoholics, like Ian.

If Jez will be there I suppose Cliff will be coming along as well?

We don't need money to break Ian out.

I'll break in and pull the fire alarm and during the confusion you can grab Ian and get him out.

I'll break in and pull the fire alarm and during the confusion you can grab Ian and get him out.

That's so crazy it might just work!

Okay, so if we have all this money to spare... I wonder if we give it to Cliff he'll be able to sing us a lunchtime lullaby.

Okay, so if we have all this money to spare... I wonder if we give it to Cliff he'll be able to sing us a lunchtime lullaby.

We either go the fire alarm route or I could be like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and be dropped from the ceiling and then we could pull Ian out that way.

mic.jpg

"Jez, I like your mouth when you eat your food,

Jez, I like your mouth when you sip your tea

Jez, I like your mouth no matter what your mood

Jez, I hope you and your mouth like my Lunchtime Lullaby, direct to you from me"

We either go the fire alarm route or I could be like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and be dropped from the ceiling and then we could pull Ian out that way.

As per previous discussions, Nick and myself have gigantic muscles so it wouldn't be any trouble for us to guide you up and down on the rope... but to be honest the fire alarm option sounds easier and it sounds like it would give us more time to all sip tea together. The whole rope thing sounds like it'd take too long... even though the muscles Nick and I possess are more than capable of such a task. In fact, we could do it while we're sipping tea.