Bad Company

66 mustang

this came out in 95, grunge era didn't give it a chance. The third singer in the band was a negative for it too. I remember buying the cassette and being dissapointed. I picked up again later and loved it. Now I'v bought it on cd and think it is a really good album. Back to the blues based roots with a new power that harks back to the Paul Rodgers days. anyone else enjoy the album?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

AS much as I loved the classic BC, when Brian Howe stepped in and took the band towards a more commerical/AOR direction...I was excited, though I was a little to young to remember the original BC on the air waves, so in turn I grew up listening to Bad Company MACH II.

I really dug all 4 albums with Brian Howe, and even enjoyed the live album they released, when it came to replace Howe, I was apprehensive - but the new guy did alright with the two albums they recorded... though it was in the vein of the classic BC, they really did not get a fair shot...which probably lead to the classic line up reuniting.

CHEERS!

• 2 years later...

AS much as I loved the classic BC, when Brian Howe stepped in and took the band towards a more commerical/AOR direction...

And that is the simple reason the Howe fronted Bad Company does not appeal to me at all.

To me they just sounded exactly the same as a million other AOR bands and not :bowdown: Bad Company

:bowdown: Brilliant album and no hesitation in slotting it in with some of the original :bowdown: Bad Company gems

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...