What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Funeral For A Friend - 'Hours'

Funeral For A Friend - 'Tales don't tell themselves'

Funeral For A Friend - 'Memory and Humanity'

Richie Kotzen - Into The Black

Thunder - Laughing On Judgement Day

Chiodos - 'Bone palace ballet'

Nice.

Finally got my hands on these killer albums....

LAMB OF GOD - Wrath

PLACE VENDOME - Streets of Fire

JSS - Beautiful Mess

38 Special - Special Delivery

Still only have this on cdr, one of those difficult to find albums unless it`s for an extortionate price

Nice.

Mate, I have to admit they're not quite what I expected. More "Indie" sounding, like The Audition's second album. To be completely honest, I'm not a big fan. I thought they'd be more like Silverstein (ballsier riff-orientated hard rock/metal) but they're not really at all that style. I might try it again, but I wasn't sold.

New Found Glory - 'Not without a fight'

Nice.

Mate, I have to admit they're not quite what I expected. More "Indie" sounding, like The Audition's second album. To be completely honest, I'm not a big fan. I thought they'd be more like Silverstein (ballsier riff-orientated hard rock/metal) but they're not really at all that style. I might try it again, but I wasn't sold.

I thought you might like them, they do have some big choruses. But I guess I prefer the heavier stuff & don't really like stuff like Silverstein at all, so maybe it's not surprising you don't like 'em much....

Next up:

PLACE VENDOME - Streets of Fire (Absolutely love this thing)

Nice.

I thought you might like them, they do have some big choruses. But I guess I prefer the heavier stuff & don't really like stuff like Silverstein at all, so maybe it's not surprising you don't like 'em much....

Fair point, but honestly on heaviness alone I'd say Silverstein are 10 times heavier than Chiodos. As I said, they have more of that "Indie Rock' kind of sound (do you know The Audition? Killer Anberlin-styled debut and the follow-up sounds like Chiodos), which would actually work on radio, I dare say. I find Silverstein far more, shall we say, "bone-crunching". :)

38 Special - Special Delivery

Still only have this on cdr, one of those difficult to find albums unless it`s for an extortionate price

I picked mine up from Ebay for the princely sum of $10 years back. The seller didn't realise what he had so I snagged a bargain. For some reason 'Special Delivery' and the S/T used to be the only .38 Special discs you didn't see, although the S/T has since been re-issued. I must say that I think it is also the weakest CD they have ever done, so ironic that it is the rareset. :tumbsup: