What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Toyz - House Of Cards

whats that like?

And again...

It's no frills European mhr,that's been done better and worse.Can't really say too much else about it,it's enjoyable without breaking any new ground.The overall sound is good,but his vocals are,as Jez has said,very accented,but hey,they are French.

At a decent price,it's worth a punt.........

Toyz - House Of Cards

whats that like?

And again...

It's no frills European mhr,that's been done better and worse.Can't really say too much else about it,it's enjoyable without breaking any new ground.The overall sound is good,but his vocals are,as Jez has said,very accented,but hey,they are French.

I was going to ask about this one as well. I do see it around for a very good price.

Misfits- Static Age

Kansas - Point Of Know Return

U sure are on a Kansas kick aren't you? :tumbsup:

Once in a while I come across a band that I`ve missed along the way, Kansas are this band. :tumbsup:

If I was to pick a favourite album for 2008 from a previous year it would be Leftoverture. :bowdown:

An absolute classic, can`t rate this highly enough. :bowdown:

Thanks to Jez for getting me into the pre Elefante era :tumbsup:

Toyz - House Of Cards

whats that like?

And again...

I was going to ask about this one as well. I do see it around for a very good price.

Very very average French AOR, although the track 'One Step To Hell' is a killer & the only reason why I really keep this one. If you see it really cheap, pick it up, otherwise, give it a miss

Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds

Hinder - Extreme Behaviour (Not as good as 'Take It To The Limit', but a few killer songs especially 'Better Than Me')

Trust - Savage

Toyz - House Of Cards

whats that like?

And again...

Very very average French AOR, although the track 'One Step To Hell' is a killer & the only reason why I really keep this one. If you see it really cheap, pick it up, otherwise, give it a miss

Yeah, it's not awful, but I'd have a hard time recommending that one. I got it on sale at NEH for us$5 and I wouldn't pay more than that.

7th Heaven - 'USA-UK' ; whussy

with a capital W

My main problem with this disc and why it is nowhere near my top 20 this year. Some nice tunes, but way too samey all the way through, way too many tracks and no bollocks whatsoever.