What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Hey MJ....if you like the self-titled Flame...you'll LOVE "Blaze"....it blows that one away! Do you have it? If not...I can add it to your others.

Oh...to stay on subject:

Listened to "3 Wishes" today.....great band! "Electric Bullride" is the cd!! Recommended!

Hey MJ....if you like the self-titled Flame...you'll LOVE "Blaze"....it blows that one away! Do you have it? If not...I can add it to your others.

Oh...to stay on subject:

Listened to "3 Wishes" today.....great band! "Electric Bullride" is the cd!! Recommended!

Nope......I sure don't! Awwww.....thank you!!!! :D I appreciate it!! Yer spoiling me!!! :D

I really am lovin' the S/T......who does this remind me of? Can't put my finger on that voice......

Listening to these at work today:

Meniketti - Live in Japan (LOVE anything Dave's involved in!) :banger:

Subway - Taste the Difference (Like this one alot more than I thought I would)

Axel Rudi Pell - Kings and Queens :banger:

Fixin' to head out to the back yard now and smack some golf balls........need energy :lol:

ROXX GANG - Bodacious Ta Tas

This thing just makes me giggle....... :lol:

Put in Skid Row - s/t today in the car, but after a quick stop, put Tattoo Rodeo - Rode Hard Put Away Wet back in! Just can't get enough. I'll try for Skid Row again tomorrow.

Dear Violet - Inner Dialogue. DAMN! This is good stuff. I love supporting local music, but especially when it kicks ASS!

Put in Skid Row - s/t today in the car, but after a quick stop, put Tattoo Rodeo - Rode Hard Put Away Wet back in! Just can't get enough. I'll try for Skid Row again tomorrow.

Oh man.....as much as I love that Tattoo Rodeo.....Skid's "Rattlesnake Shake" KILLS me everytime!!!!

Awwwwww..........now see what ya did........I gotta hear it now!!! :lol:

:banger:

Don't get me wrong. I love Skid Row -s/t also. However, there's something about Tattoo Rodeo that has just fit what I've needed lately.

Plus, other than I Remember You, SR is a hopped-up disc that is great for letting off steam or getting even more pissed. (I'll listen to it on the way to work Thursday because I need to get fired up so I make sure I speak my mind to the higher-ups because of how pissed I am!)

Gaeleri - Still Here... Surprisingly good Swedish band...

Simple Minds ~ "New Gold Dream"

Tonight's workout was Shotgun Messiah - s/t. The perfect CD for some motivation. I was really impressed with the album (for never having heard them other than the end of a video on MM.)

Right now it's Def Leppard - The Circus Comes To Town. Reminds me of being at the show(s). And that's definitely a GOOD thing!

Been on a New Wave kick all day...now listening to a comp I made....here is the track listing....

Missing Persons ~ "Surrender Your Heart"

Depeche Mode ~ "But Not Tonight"

OMD ~ "Secret"

Erasure ~ "When I Needed You"

The Sundays ~ "Wild Horses"

When In Rome ~ "The Promise"

ABC ~ "All of My Heart"

Idle Eyes ~ "I'll Wait"

Icehouse ~ "Icehouse"

Simple Minds ~ "Brass Band in Africa"

If you dig New Wave...I suggest you check these songs out....

Tesla - The Great Radio Controversy.

I was thinking about buying a used Warrant CD - DRFSR. I haven't heard that song 'Heaven' in such a long time now that radio stations everywhere have created a generation gap with music, especially when it comes to age, IMHO.

Someone should come along and take back the airwaves. Which reminds me...

Been on a New Wave kick all day...now listening to a comp I made....here is the track listing....

Missing Persons ~ "Surrender Your Heart"

If you dig New Wave...I suggest you check these songs out....

I LOVE that song. Have you ever seen the video? I still think it is cool. I have it on LaserDisc. It's too bad Missing Persons never got their due. I'm glad I have all their CDs, except the first one "Spring Session M". They were my favorite New Wave Band.

They released a "Lost Tracks" CD that's worth owning. My favorite CDs by Missing Persons were:

Color In Your Life

Rhyme and Reason

I LOVE that song. Have you ever seen the video? I still think it is cool. I have it on LaserDisc. It's too bad Missing Persons never got their due. I'm glad I have all their CDs, except the first one "Spring Session M". They were my favorite New Wave Band.

They released a "Lost Tracks" CD that's worth owning. My favorite CDs by Missing Persons were:

Color In Your Life

Rhyme and Reason

Yay, Missing Persons.

That's one band that people in Europe have hardly heard of. How many albums did they make? I've got three of 'em:

• Spring Session M
  • Color In Your Life
  • Rhyme And Reason

LaserDisc :angry: Grrrr. I've never even seen a video of Dale and her boys, let alone a LD.

"Heartland" by ROCKHEAD

Got Jane Doe - Zero to Hero going today! :banger::drink: