What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Jeff Paris - Wired Up

Awesome Awesome Awesome....damn Scott have I told you awesome that album is???? One of my faves from back in the day. ~C

I absolutely love this CD. Every song is great. If 'One Night Alone' isn't the perfect slice of melodic rock/AOR, I don't know what is.

Glad to see I'm not the only one on here with great taste. :P

STEVIE NICKS "Rock A Little" + "The Other Side Of Mirror"

Jeff Paris - Wired Up

Awesome Awesome Awesome....damn Scott have I told you awesome that album is???? One of my faves from back in the day. ~C

I absolutely love this CD. Every song is great. If 'One Night Alone' isn't the perfect slice of melodic rock/AOR, I don't know what is.

I am not the only one with great taste, there is you, MJ and of course Metal Jay whom rumor has it tastes like Bavarian Creme Pie :popcorn:

Jeff Paris - Wired Up

I am not the only one with great taste, there is you, MJ and of course Metal Jay whom rumor has it tastes like Bavarian Creme Pie :popcorn:

I heard Metal Jay likes anything that is creamy, BUT...that may just be hear-say.

Jeff Paris - Wired Up

I heard Metal Jay likes anything that is creamy, BUT...that may just be hear-say.

Hear Hear....I said that.

Listening to.....

Eli~Push It Hard

Casanova~Some Like It Different

I too hope to listen to this very soon. Thanks muchly, looking forward to it.

Had a pretty mixed night:

Alyson Avenue - 'Presence of mind' (Holy shit, brilliant disc!!!)

Boy Hits Car - 1998 and 2001 releases (These 2 actually really sucked.)

Now, Bronz - 'Taken by storm' 4 tracks in and it's okay. Not going to be a fave or anything... pretty average actually as track 5 starts. Looks like it may be another dud. :( Man Alyson Avenue was great though.

Heartland - As it comes

Again, again and again ... ! I LOVE this album !!! :banger::dance:

Just finished listening to a very pleasant "modern" surprise:

Reliant K - 'MmmmHmm' ; great album, will instantly shoot up the ranks to be one of my faves of the modern ones.

Now listening to Royal Court of China. Not convinced by the vocalist yet. Funnily enough, also sampling a few tracks off Barely Legal 'Dirtier than you' to see if there's anything Ipod worthy (answer appears to be a pretty solid no) but the vocalists in these 2 bands are very similar - both sort of taking away from musically good bands.

Last night

Counting Crows - August and Everything After

Counting Crows - Hard Candy

Kansas - Leftoverture

Steve Hillage - Rainbow Dome Musik