Song of the Day

66 mustang

NM 156- Queensryche

That is perhaps my all time favorite Queensryche song right there. "MACHINES HAVE NO CONSCIENCE..." They should'a used that one in the Terminator movies.

My song of the day: "Watch The Children Pray" - Metal Church

Wow gotta agree..."Punch punch punch..transfer that data into code"... love the song - the Machines have no conscience line over the riff still sends shivers down my spine ("We have assumed control" off 2112 does a similar thing) a deffo QR fave

Maybe not my fav QR ever, but it was always my favorite off that release. :woot:

NM 156- Queensryche

That is perhaps my all time favorite Queensryche song right there. "MACHINES HAVE NO CONSCIENCE..." They should'a used that one in the Terminator movies.

Wow gotta agree..."Punch punch punch..transfer that data into code"... love the song - the Machines have no conscience line over the riff still sends shivers down my spine ("We have assumed control" off 2112 does a similar thing) a deffo QR fave

Hell yea, that song is just so freakin' creepy... When I saw QR on the Promised Land tour they played that song (rather early on in the set too) and I just about lost my frickin' mind....I was in the third row and I swear Tate pointed and winked at me when he saw me hollering the "MACHINES HAVE NO CONSCIENCE" line back at him...

'... And I chime in with a haven't you people heard of, closing a goddamn door...'

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NM 156- Queensryche

Yes that song and that album is some of the best stuff Queensryche ever did Imo.

The only thing that breaks my heart about it is the fact that I now know that they will never ever create anything even close to being as good as The Warning.

No problem Geoff. Wish I had the CD handy so I could listen to that one too. On the other hand, I'm alone in my office right now so if I were to sing it to myself, nobody would notice... although the plants on the desk next to me would probably keel over and die in shock from my off key caterwauling... oh well...

No problem Geoff. Wish I had the CD handy so I could listen to that one too. On the other hand, I'm alone in my office right now so if I were to sing it to myself, nobody would notice... although the plants on the desk next to me would probably keel over and die in shock from my off key caterwauling... oh well...

Sing it, Keith! Sing it! :D

Wild Blue - 'Fire To Fire'

"Cartoon" - Soul Asylum