Song of the Day

66 mustang

Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake :anon:

Every time I turn the tv to vh1 this video is on, and now I can't get the song out of my head. :doh:

Damn someone shoot me. I heard this song again today and I can't get it out of my f#@king head. :doh:

What are you doing to yourself, Brother Wes? If I was near you and I had a trout in my hands I'd slap you across the face with it.

I heard that song twice on Sunday when I drove down from the coast with my girl, but I truly think it is one of the worst and most uncatchy songs I have ever heard. If it were a person I'd have no hesitation in serving a prison sentence for murdering it... and timberlake's on my list.

I'm placing a phone call today at work and what song is playing as I'm connected to the number I dialed?

You guessed it, "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. :doh:

Damn you Timberlake, damn you to hell!!! :hammer:

Is that not the worst song in the history of the world?!?!?

Timberlake sucks.

1. Yes.

2. Poor Wes. aw.gif

3. 'Fame and fortune' from Sunstorm is in my head.

'Pieces On The Ground' Device -- This song is perfect ! A pure masterpiece ! Heaven ! :bowdown:

Is that not the worst song in the history of the world?!?!?

Timberlake sucks.

1. Yes.

2. Poor Wes. aw.gif

3. 'Fame and fortune' from Sunstorm is in my head.

"Fame and Fortune" is awesome but the one from that release that sticks in my head is "Heart over Mind"

My song of this day however is "Back to Back"- Hammerfall( I love Pretty Maids original version also )

Sorry,its now :::

Thank 'Eaven For Little Girls :: Maurice Chevalier. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Sorry to hear about that Ian, but trust me it could be worse. You could have Justin Timberlake stuck in your head like I did for about 3 days.

'Steelheart'- Steelheart

Am I the only one around here who has yet to hear this Justin Timberlake song? See, there are advantages to never listening to the radio or watching VH1 :)

My song of the day - Aerosmith, "Let The Music Do The Talkin'"

Sorry,its now :::

Thank 'Eaven For Little Girls :: Maurice Chevalier. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

LOLLLLL Maurice Chevalier ! hahahahaha !!!!

'Carrie' Michael Bolton