Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good Morning Mr. Brittingham.

Will you please give the strength to make a 20 hour move on Monday and get me through my last day of work today without going postal.

#23.

Hail Eric Brittingham.

Congratulate Wes on his final day of work and give him the strength to leave there with his middle fingers in the air and as many office supplies as he can carry stuffed into his pockets.

:banger:

Paper clips, pens, pencil sharpeners, copy paper, used file folders, staples, trashbags, lightbulbs, and a keyboard. :tumbsup:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you please give the strength to make a 20 hour move on Monday and get me through my last day of work today without going postal.

#23.

Hail Eric Brittingham.

Congratulate Wes on his final day of work and give him the strength to leave there with his middle fingers in the air and as many office supplies as he can carry stuffed into his pockets.

Paper clips, pens, pencil sharpeners, copy paper, used file folders, staples, trashbags, lightbulbs, and a keyboard. :tumbsup:

Can you snag a new mouse for me? Mine's crapping out. :lol:

#23.

Hail Eric Brittingham.

Would you like a new mouse pad as well? :lol:

#23.

Hail Eric Brittingham.

Sure, what the hell? As long as you can fit it in your pocket.

#23.

Hail Eric Brittingham.

Sure, what the hell? As long as you can fit it in your pocket.

I got big pockets. :tumbsup:

I got big pockets.

You're wearing those big baggy Metal Gangsta pants today with pockets all the way down both legs ain't ya? :lol:

I got big pockets.

You're wearing those big baggy Metal Gangsta pants today with pockets all the way down both legs ain't ya? :lol:

No my MC Hammer pants from 1991. :yikes:

They have pockets in those?

I got big pockets.

Go to your closet and pull yours out and check. ;)

I got big pockets.

No need to check, I know parachute pants have plenty of pockets, I was talking about the MC Hammer pants... :woot:

I got big pockets.

No need to check, I know parachute pants have plenty of pockets, I was talking about the MC Hammer pants... :woot:

:rofl2: Parachute pants!

Thankfully I never owned any of those.

I got big pockets.

I never had any of those either. But I had a friend that was wearing a pair in third grade the day he got the paddle from the Principal. I'm sure his ass was hurting. :lol:

I got big pockets.

I never had any of those either. But I had a friend that was wearing a pair in third grade the day he got the paddle from the Principal. I'm sure his ass was hurting. :lol:

Just kidding btw, I really never owned any (but I did want some, I will admit that... :anon: ). Fortunately I never had the money!

I got big pockets.

Just kidding btw, I really never owned any (but I did want some, I will admit that... :anon: ). Fortunately I never had the money!

I never had any either. I had to settle for good ole' 501's. My mom said she would either get me concert tickets and jeans or parachute pants and that was all. I chose the former.

Good afternoon Eric Brittingham,

If I were a petal, on which flower would I rest?

Interested

Good Morning, Eric Brittingham.

Lovely weather today, if you happen to be a duck.

Quack.

Greetings M'lord Eric of the Brittinghams:

The baby sez: "Cough. Cough. Sniffle. Sneeze."

Why must I remain so damned healthy? I could use a day off too y'know.

Greetings Eric Brittingham.

Have I ever told you that I am ambivalent towards hippopotamuses?

Now you know... and knowing is half the battle.

Go Joe!

Good morning Eric Brittingham,

As it is the end of the month, would a party be out of place?

Hipster