Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good afternoon Eric Brittingham, Uncle Jason, Cousin Wes, Pete, Nick in the Bahamas, Chad, Keith, Chris, Rick, The Gnome, Samuel and all the freckles on the face,

Space is sometimes a painful necessity.

Lone Wolf

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon Eric Brittingham, Uncle Jason, Cousin Wes, Pete, Nick in the Bahamas, Chad, Keith, Chris, Rick, The Gnome, Samuel and all the freckles on the face,

Space is sometimes a painful necessity.

Lone Wolf

I am a Lone Wolf.

Together we roam this vacant night, alone. But both out there somewhere. Sniffing. Hungry. Only time, blood and love stands between us and the crumpet on the window sill. Who has seen it first?

Who?

Together we roam this vacant night, alone. But both out there somewhere. Sniffing. Hungry. Only time, blood and love stands between us and the crumpet on the window sill. Who has seen it first?

Who?

There's a crumpet on your window sill? There's just dust and a spider web on mine. <_<

Who?

There's a crumpet on your window sill? There's just dust and a spider web on mine. <_<

Okay, so wow. I just took a bite out of the "crumpet" and it turns out it was a huntsman spider wrapped in it's web and coated in dust. Sorry dude, kind of messed that one up.

Anyone know where I can find a crumpet, preferrably on a window sill. An open window too... that'd kinda help me out. And if you could also warm it up... bit of butter and honey on top...

Who?

Okay, so wow. I just took a bite out of the "crumpet" and it turns out it was a huntsman spider wrapped in it's web and coated in dust. Sorry dude, kind of messed that one up.

Anyone know where I can find a crumpet, preferrably on a window sill. An open window too... that'd kinda help me out. And if you could also warm it up... bit of butter and honey on top...

I don't even know if you can get crumpets in the US. I know I've never had one before.

Who?

I don't even know if you can get crumpets in the US. I know I've never had one before.

I know you can get them here, my wife gets them... but it's been a while for me too. I will continue my hunt, though. A lone wolf never surrenders. Until love's imminent defeat.

Good Morning everyone (especially Eric Brittingham, the light from whom all blessings flow)

ERASER FIGHT!!

Snoot

Good Morning everyone, especially Eric Brittingham, lord of all fevers and plagues.

Greetings from the Land of Chocolate.

Good Morning everyone, especially Eric Brittingham, the sunshine in my soul.

Make pizza, not war.

Boobies

Good evening all HHers, especially Eric Brittingham. Eric, why do birds suddenly appear every time that you're near?

Good afternoon everyone, including Eric Brittingham and Jason and all the plaster around the forearm,

Broken knuckles, broken heart, I fell in love then fell apart

Victim of a wall

Good afternoon everyone, including Eric Brittingham and Jason and all the plaster around the forearm,

Broken knuckles, broken heart, I fell in love then fell apart

Victim of a wall

Can I email you my signature cousin? That way you can wear it proudly on your cast. :P

Good Morning everyone, especially our wounded brother Geoff, and Eric Brittingham of course, who as always is the man with the Master plan.

Eric says there's a good reason for why your hand is broken, Geoff. He can't tell you why, but he can tell you that it's one of those "Butterfly Effect" kind of things. He's sorry you have to suffer, but assures you that you will forever be remembered for your sacrifice in some long forgotten corner of the world.

Good morning Eric Brittingham, Jason, Wes, Keith, Pete, Chris, Chad, Rob, Nick and all the penguins on the ice,

Wearing Wes' emailed signature on my arm and having Eric Brittingham's promise that I am idolised in some long forgotten corner of the world is all the breakfast I ate this morning to keep me going.

Duck Hand

Good Mornin' to tha HH Gangsta Krew.

Y'all keep it real, a'ight dawgs?

Peace