Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Wow, 50 some pages and he's still enriching peoples lives. Tell us Jason, how do you do it. Enquiring minds want to know.

I stay celibate, so I can concentrate on enriching lives. They things I do for you guys. Now where's my monkey? It's time to grocery shop.

I forgot how much does a monkey cost anyway?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 50 some pages and he's still enriching peoples lives. Tell us Jason, how do you do it. Enquiring minds want to know.

What I'd like to know is how Metal Jay can still be "at it" when he's been JustJason for some time now. So does this mean JustJason is now the one who's "at it," or does Metal Jay still exist on some paranormal plane, separate from JustJason and the rest of us, eternally "at it?"

Ouch, I think I cramped my brain turning this concept over in my mind... :blink:

What I'd like to know is how Metal Jay can still be "at it" when he's been JustJason for some time now. So does this mean JustJason is now the one who's "at it," or does Metal Jay still exist on some paranormal plane, separate from JustJason and the rest of us, eternally "at it?"

Ouch, I think I cramped my brain turning this concept over in my mind... :blink:

Yes

• 2023 Gold Donors

Damn Freddy, I did cramp my brain trying to comprehend this and how my other self must be getting his life enriched by the other Metal Jay.

Ouch, I think I need to lay done now.

Yes

Yes JJ/Metal Jay is still at it. He is enriching my life as I type this, the powers of this man are beyond comprehension.(I'm not sure what that means but it sounded good in my head)

The only "BG" I know of is Blind Guardian, and their "Somewhere Far Beyond" CD makes me smile every time I listen to it. Does that count?

The only "BG" I know of is Blind Guardian, and their "Somewhere Far Beyond" CD makes me smile every time I listen to it. Does that count?

You should hear the new one, it'll make you smile even more.

It's on my list of things to get... even though I thought A NIGHT AT THE OPERA sucked ass... cuz the reviews of the new one have been great so far!

You should hear the new one, it'll make you smile even more.

It's on my list of things to get... even though I thought A NIGHT AT THE OPERA sucked ass... cuz the reviews of the new one have been great so far!

I guess I was the only person that liked 'Night at the Opera'. <_<

I can send you the new one if you wanna hear it before you buy it.

I guess I was the only person that liked 'Night at the Opera'. <_<

I can send you the new one if you wanna hear it before you buy it.

I'd appreciate that, bro...

A NIGHT AT THE OPERA sounded great on the first listen but on subsequent spins it just got to be a little TOO much. Too much orchestration, too many layers, too much going on at one time... I just couldn't wrap my head around it...

Are we talking about Blow Gobbles?

No, but I know you got a BG.

I hope so.

Although... you're not talking about a Beer Gut, are you? I haven't got one of those... yet. :)

I hope so.

Although... you're not talking about a Beer Gut, are you? I haven't got one of those... yet. :)

Nope. Trust in Eric Brittingham to help you see the light.

Your not talking about Bad Gas are you? :anon:

I hope so.

Not this time...... :anon:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Here's some food for thought.

What is a BG? Everyone should have a BG. BG's make you smile. If you don't have a BG, get one.

Actually, this is a rhetorical question, but think about. It will enrich your lives.

JustJason's thought for the day.

Are we talking about a Bitchy Girlfriend.

I have a Beer Gut :(

I hope so.

Where you talking about Bad Gas another time and I missed it? <_<

I hope so.

Not that I know of. I also want to apologize in advance for my Padres upcoming trouncing of your Cardinals.

I hope so.

Not that I know of. I also want to apologize in advance for my Padres upcoming trouncing of your Cardinals.

You're probably not wrong on that one. The Cards bullpen problems and lack of clutch hitting outside of Pujols is going to do them in. I'll be suprised if they can win more than 1 game, but then again the Cards don't lose in the Division series that often, it's the f#@king World Series that they can't win.(I'm not bitter I swear)