Manila Thrills

Malebolgia

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome for Sam. He deserves it. Sam has more integrity than Ryan and more fire than David. He is willing to take a big risk on the silver pressings for Manila Thrills but everything is about the bottom line. Sam offered a much more lucrative deal than MM or SC and let's face it , with over 80 releases in the 3 months Sam has taken over Retrospect , we are seeing a company that will be a force to reckon with. How do I know this stuff? I have explained before , I have bought from him , talked with him on the phone and better yet , watched his Journey tribute band in Vegas when I was there last year.

:banana::banana::banana:

watched his Journey tribute band in Vegas when I was there last year.

I recently found out by a very reputable source that Sam was himself a musician, and that his band rawks!!!

I had no idea. Very cool stuff. :banger:

If you want to see Sam rocking out with Carmine Appice , Terry Ilous and some other cats then go here:

www.internationalrockshow.com

Yep... I went to one of those shows.... great musicians, great song selection, and a great time. And all were very nice people also... they took pleanty of time after the show to talk with anyone who was interested.

And I might add... you don't just get randomly chosen to play with those guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.