Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Lesbian Vampire Killers .... Zombie Strippers is next on the list :)

Zombie Strippers was god awful. Time has not been kind to Jenna Jameson, she looked like hell even BEFORE they turned her into a zombie! :rofl2:

Sabotage - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Zombie Strippers was god awful. Time has not been kind to Jenna Jameson, she looked like hell even BEFORE they turned her into a zombie! :rofl2:

Agreed - it's not the best film in the world (by any stretch), but it makes me laugh ... the fight scene with the pool balls, in particular :)

Last I saw Jenna Jameson she looked like about 5 miles of dirt road.... NOT good..... :rofl2:

"World War Z" (2013) Brad Pitt stars in this fast paced end of the world saga, as a globe trotting U.N. researcher hunting for the cure to a worldwide zombie outbreak. Better than I expected.

"Jedi Junkies" (2010) enjoyable low budget doc about fanatical "Star Wars" fans, profiling an assortment of obsessed memorabilia collectors, cosplayers, and fan-film makers. As you might expect, some bits will make you say "hey, that's pretty cool" while others will make you grateful that these people don't live next door to you.

"Howling IV: The Original Nightmare" (1988) a stressed out L.A. author is troubled by supernatural visions, so she heads to a small town cottage to get away ftom it all. Unfortunately, the place has a slight werewolf problem. Yeah, I hate when that happens too.

...poorly acted, cheap looking direct to video crap full of plot holes, lapses in logic and generally WTF moments. Avoid!

"American Ninja" (1985) A U.S. Army private stationed in the Philippines uses his martial arts skills to battle a mercenary arms dealer and his private Ninja squadron. Mucho ass gets kicked in this enjoyably silly slab of 80s action cheez.

"American Ninja" (1985) A U.S. Army private stationed in the Philippines uses his martial arts skills to battle a mercenary arms dealer and his private Ninja squadron. Mucho ass gets kicked in this enjoyably silly slab of 80s action cheez.

Just watched it last week on Netflix. Seen this in the theater when it first came out( and several times on video/dvd since then. I love it!

Just watched it last week on Netflix. Seen this in the theater when it first came out( and several times on video/dvd since then. I love it!

I saw it on Netflix too! I hadn't seen it in probably 20-something years.

My 7 year old watched the tail end of it with me (Dudikoff & Old Japanese Guy vs. Fifty Zillion Evil Ninjas) and he thought it was the coolest thing ever, haha.

I saw it on Netflix too! I hadn't seen it in probably 20-something years.

My 7 year old watched the tail end of it with me (Dudikoff & Old Japanese Guy vs. Fifty Zillion Evil Ninjas) and he thought it was the coolest thing ever, haha.

Yes, my 8 year od enjoyed it also.

"World War Z" (2013) Brad Pitt stars in this fast paced end of the world saga, as a globe trotting U.N. researcher hunting for the cure to a worldwide zombie outbreak. Better than I expected.

Don't get me started ....

Final Destination 3 (the one with the roller coaster)

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the original version)

Wow I haven't seen this movie in probably 20 years Myself.. May have to check it out on Netflix soon.. Good 80s cheezy action!!!! :tumbsup:

"SS Doomtrooper" (2006) A squadron of WWII commandoes - led by Corin "Parker Lewis" Nemec! - are assigned to destroy the Nazis' latest superweapon - a radiation-charged "Incredible Hulk" style super soldier - in this entertainingly awful slab of SyFy schlock.

"Eyeborgs" (2009) in this impressive low budget sci-fi set in the near future, the U.S. is protected by a nationwide network of robotic security/surveillance drones... that suddenly begin killing people. A mix of "Terminator" and "RoboCop" with some post-9/11 paranoia thrown in for good measure. Despite the cheap CGI and the only "name" actor being Adrian Paul of TV's "Highlander," this is a cut above the usual SyFy schlock.

Despicable Me 2 :)

"All Cheerleaders Die" (2014) a dreary high school horror comedy about a quartet of cheerleaders who die in an auto accident, only to be revived via witchcraft so they can exact bloodsucking vengeance on the jocks who done'em wrong. Even the high eye candy quotient and some totally gratuitous girl-on-girl action can't keep this flick from being a tough slog. Revisit "Jennifer's Body" instead.

"Piranhaconda" (2010) A film crew shooting a low budget horror movie in Hawaii must deal with a team of kidnappers who want to hold them for ransom, AND a pair of gigantic, carnivorous monster snakes, in yet another campy-n-cheap SyFy creature feature. Your mileage may vary depending on your patience for this sort of nonsense.