Fans Of The Dark - Video

Stefan

I actually really like that song. The video though is atrocious. Not sure if it is intentional due to the subject of the song, but it looks cheap as hell.

End of the day the music is what matters, and this is catchy as fuck.

• Like 2

If RuPaul sang for Danger Danger… 😜

Seriously though, that song is catchier than a case of bachelor party syphilis! 🤘

To be honest, the way the guy dresses isnt really an issue when you think about the shit our bands used to wear in the 80s. This guy is tame by comparison :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2024 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

To be honest, the way the guy dresses isnt really an issue when you think about the shit our bands used to wear in the 80s. This guy is tame by comparison :lol:

That is spot on.

I like their style of music. This isn't their best song but it's solid. 

I don't have a problem with the way he dresses, it's cool when people have their own style. My problem is his facial expressions and body language cause they are so over the top, especially considering the low video quality and the setting.

Confused High Quality GIF

Me looking around for where anyone said anything about how Alex dresses...

My RuPaul reference was due to the fact, in my opinion anyway, that Alex Falk resembles RuPaul 

R.jpeg

And the song itself wouldn't have been out of place on those early Danger Danger albums.

10 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

Confused High Quality GIF

Me looking around for where anyone said anything about how Alex dresses...

My RuPaul reference was due to the fact, in my opinion anyway, that Alex Falk resembles RuPaul 

R.jpeg

And the song itself wouldn't have been out of place on those early Danger Danger albums.

To be fair I have only seen Rupaul in drag as he really isnt that big here. I bet most people here would think it is because of his feminine clothes rather than what he looks like outside of drag. This is the first time I have seen his real look.

• 5 weeks later...

Only recently discovered this band on the frontiers youtube channel. I can't stop playing their tracks, easily the best new band I've heard in many years.

I'm really surprised at the relatively low views or listens that they seem to have when you view the various tracks. Are they getting the exposure they need?