Upcoming Releases List

Pretty sure there used to be one here that people would add to and repost as they saw fit.

Anyone have a list of upcoming releases?

Just saw that the Gun album was out, last I recall I posted saying I was looking forward to it, next thing I know it's been out for over a month.

Don't wanna miss anything.

This is the calendar I use:

https://loudwire.com/2024-hard-rock-metal-album-release-calendar/

Covers all manner of hard rock and heavy metal releases. Upcoming releases are at the top, with past releases cycled to the bottom of the page each week.

Awesome new Mister Misery in Aug. I was wondering when they would do another. There on the heavy side but I just love there sound and writing. Thanks for the listings .......

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added

On 4/18/2024 at 12:26 PM, nyoilers said:

Don't think it's the same one

Vain: ‘Disintegrate Together’ (May 1, 2024) https://sleazeroxx.com/vain-to-release-new-studio-album-disintegrate-together-on-may-1st/     I didn't want to put someone else's website up here but I wanted you to see this because if you want the CD it says theres only gonna be 200? Ya why bother for 200 but thats what it say's so I thought you would want to know. Your in the USA with me so you got a good shot a getting one. I think it may be just 200 LP's vinyl ..... 

Edited by TheOriginalSplash
added
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Assuming it's 100 in each format for a total of 200, or even 200 of each, it's all but guaranteed to be a CD-R.

Ugh CDR = bleh!