Freakstorm - Angel In The Dark

Stefan

From Pride & Joy Music:

"Fight To The End" is the first single from FREAKSTORM's album "Angel In The Dark" which will be released on November 24th, 2023! 
In the year, 2016 FREAKSTORM was founded as a tribute project. The first song which the band recorded was a cover of the US group Halestorm. The goal to hand this track over to their idols personally (which indeed happened), gave Sinah and Olli the motivation to record their own songs. 

After the self-released EP "We Got The Fire" (2018) and the EP “From Zero” (2019), a new era for FREAKSTORM began when they started to work with producer Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69/Helloween). He supported the band to develop a rich rock sound – a strong fundament for Sinah’s powerful and clear voice. In May 2019 the successful single "Can’t Keep Me Down" was released digitally. The EP "From Zero" also was released as physical CD and draw great attention in the scene. 

In the year 2021 the musicians fulfilled their dream to release their first full-length album "Storm Inside My Heart". Ahead of the album release on the 27th of August 2021, FREAKSTORM put out two singles in advance, i.e. the propulsive title track "Storm Inside My Heart" and the electrifying AC/DC-cover "Shot Down In Flames". In the Christmas season the band presented an emotional acoustic version of their rock song "Out Of The Door”. 

In the year 2022 FREAKSTORM celebrated several releases. In May an EP with the powerful, melodic "When Dawn Is Breaking" as title track got released digitally and also as CD. In September the band delivered the single "Can’t Keep Me Down 2022". For the remake of FREAKSTORM’s most successful single so far David Readman from Pink Cream 69 performed a duet with Sinah Meier. 
FREAKSTORM started the year 2023 in March with the single "Creature Of The Night" – for the first time on vinyl and digital as well. The B-Side of the single is a cover version of the Scorpions classic "Big City Nights". Until early summer this song was exclusively available on the limited edition vinyl (100 copies only). Producer once again was Dennis Ward and guitars were delivered by Oliver Hartmann (Avantasia). 

Tracklisting:

1. Fight To The End

2. Stop The Fire

3. Creature Of The Night

4. Angel In The Dark

5. Black Soul

6. Big City Nights

7. Paparazzi

8. You Destroy Me

9. Stop The Fire (feat. SchwarzLicht)

10. Angel In The Dark (Piano Version)

FREAKSTORM is: