Fate working on new music

whiplash1972

We are very happy to announce that Fate is finally back and currently busy writing and recording material for a new album. The line-up however has changed slightly as Peer Johansson is now back on lead vocals.

Unfortunately the former lively lead singer is not the same, as he suffered multiple complications from a broken neck after an accident back in 2020. So, the days as an energetic and lively Duracell bunny are over, but thankfully, the batteries are not completely drained, and it hasn't affected his voice, so he's ready to Reconnect N' Ignite with the rest of the guys.

We are very excited about the new material being written and having Peer back in the band and can’t wait to share these new songs with you! 

More news to come so stay tuned! 🤘

IMG_4950.jpeg

Cool, though I have to admit I kind of wish they kept rolling with the vocalist from the last album, to be honest. He did a good job on those old tunes. 

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

Cool, though I have to admit I kind of wish they kept rolling with the vocalist from the last album, to be honest. He did a good job on those old tunes. 

To be honest, I thought most of them were better - or a lot better - than the originals. He'll be missed. 

• Like 1