Jump to content

Lust Boys - Tall Glasses and Short Skirts (2012)


Darkstone

Recommended Posts

  • 2023 Gold Donors

I've been revisiting some great Sleaze albums.

I can't believe this is 10 years old!

Killer artwork too. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

This isn't in the database. Is there more information on this? Is it just an EP (those 4 tracks), or after there more? Who is they? Where they from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

This isn't in the database. Is there more information on this? Is it just an EP (those 4 tracks), or after there more? Who is they? Where they from?

It's not an EP, it's a 10 track album.

I only posted 4 tracks.

They split up in 2014 and this is their only release as far as I know. They're from Canada.

Edited by Darkstone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

This isn't in the database.

 

Looks like someone dropped the ball on this one.

C'mon Whiplash. You're better than this.   ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

 

Looks like someone dropped the ball on this one.

C'mon Whiplash. You're better than this.   ;)

kangaroo dropped the ball GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2022 at 10:55 PM, Darkstone said:

 

Looks like someone dropped the ball on this one.

C'mon Whiplash. You're better than this.   ;)

Here ya go...Lust Boys - Tall Glasses and Short Skirts CD. Heavy Harmonies Discography     :tumbsup:

In all seriousness, if you guys pick up or run across a release that you think deserves to be heard, posting about it here on the forum is cool, but you're most likely going to get 20-30 sets of eyes on it at best, whereas if you submit it to the main site as well, there are currently 8-10,000  visits every month.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, whiplash1972 said:

Here ya go...Lust Boys - Tall Glasses and Short Skirts CD. Heavy Harmonies Discography     :tumbsup:

In all seriousness, if you guys pick up or run across a release that you think deserves to be heard, posting about it here on the forum is cool, but you're most likely going to get 20-30 sets of eyes on it at best, whereas if you submit it to the main site as well, there are currently 8-10,000  visits every month.  

 

Nice one.

I just noticed it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.