LEATHERWOLF - Kill The Hunted 2022

Dead Planet

• 2023 Gold Donors

It's not bad for what it is...I like the tune,but it sure as hell ain't  'Leatherwolf'.....just because you can scream at the end of every freaking line doesn't make you a great singer.Olivieri's vox have always been the signature of this band.That said i'll probably pick this up if for anything then Geoff Gayer's guitar playing.

• 1 month later...

First song is cool, second not doing too much for me. I'll check it out, but obviously not with as much interest as I would if more band members were involved. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Listened to the new interview with Dean Roberts and Jason Green today and it was pretty interesting. Sounds like a lot of mucking about with these guys since the heyday and it seems to make a bit more sense by the end why there's only the drummer left. 

Regarding the new album, I find it to be okay. 'Only The Wicked' is my favourite tune, but the first few and the last two are all pretty decent too. Backing vocals miss the mark in general but the guitars and riffage is pretty cool throughout.