"Trick or Treat" and "Black Roses".

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

This nice new "Trick or Treat" retrospective popped up today.

What a time machine movie that is for most of us.

I was never really a "Fastway" fan, but I do love that soundtrack. Sentimental reasons I guess.

This video reminded me of "Black Roses".

Not as good of a movie, a bit cheesy, but it features "King Kobra" and "Lizzy Borden", so you can't argue with that.

The two "King Kobra" tracks featured in the first "Black Roses" clip, are a perfect example of why I love this music.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 2

Neat. Trick or Treat was a great movie and Marc Price aka Skippy from Family Ties and of course The Ragman from Trick or Treat was epic.

Always was a big fan of Fastway, seeing them open for Judas Priest a long long long time ago and loving the lead off Say What You Will and the Trick or Treat Soundtrack is no exception and quintessential imo.

Black Roses wasn't as epic as TorT but still fun and the you can never go wrong with Lizzy Borden.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Metal T said:

'Shock Em' Dead' and 'Rock N' Roll Nightmare  (aka Edge Of Hell) were good rock/metal film fun...anyone remember those ?

Gotta love that pizza joint scene in Shock Em' Dead'...….

I can't say that I remember either one, but just checking and apparently "Shock 'em Dead" stars "Traci Lords", so I  need to check it out. Surprised I missed it actually. 

BTW, I googled some recent images of her and I'd still give her one.

In fact "Traci Lords" is one of those celebrities, where because of her past glories, is bangable at any age...

... and I'm not ruling out necrophilia. I'd draw the line at skeletal remains though. I'm not a weirdo.  

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I can't say that I remember either one, but just checking and apparently "Shock 'em Dead" stars "Traci Lords", so I  need to check it out. Surprised I missed it actually. 

BTW, I googled some recent images of her and I'd still give her one.

In fact "Traci Lords" is one of those celebrities, where because of her past glories, is bangable at any age...

... and I'm not ruling out necrophilia. I'd draw the line at skeletal remains though. I'm not a weirdo.  

She even release a CD in 1995

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up the blu ray of Trick Or Treat a few months ago...it isnt available on uk disc so I bought Italian disc (Morte A 33 Giri) but can change the language in menu  :) its also on German disc entitled Ragman...same deal...just change the language in menu before watching.